Dallas Cowboys!!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by tarheelbluemark, Aug 31, 2009.

1. tarheelbluemark

tarheelbluemark New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Any catfishing cowboy fans out there?:cool2:

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Mark, welcome to the BOC/SOC :cool2:, best catfishing site on the web! I'm 47 and the Cowboys have always been my favorite NFL team. I think this may be the year they finally win a playoff game and if they can stay healthy maybe even go all the way.

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Finally some Cowboy fans, lol. Ive been a fan of them from the beginning. Jus about 30 years.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    How many punts will hit that stupid monster scoreboard this year! :roll_eyes: :smile2:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Cowboy fan yes , always have been but I am not a fan of Jerry Jones.
    he will probably own the NFL one day. LOL
    It’s all about Jerry.
    That is what I don’t like about the Cowboys and what he has done since the Jimmy Johnson days.

I could carry on and on but I’m sure the CB fans don’t want to hear it.LOL

One day he might buy a SB. Wont be this year.
    Man should learn SB’s or won by teams and coaching staff.
    Not pop corn, bells and whisle’s.

it will be a fun season to watch

6. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Without TO, Romo and the Cowboys will have a tough year.

7. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    :confused2::confused2: like it was said with out to and jessica simpson romo will have a very bad season :wink::wink: i bet he will not play entire season

8. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I am a Niners fan and the Cowboys are my very least favorite team. Not here to hate, just evaluate. I think the cowboys have a tough conference to play in and it will be a long season. Hard to say who will be sitting on top of the NFC East. I will pick the Eagles, but the cowboys have a good o-line, quaterback, running back, and decent receivers and that can take you a long way. I think if they can sustain drives and eat up clock they may be the team to beat in that conference. Eagles have a lot of talent on offense, it's going to be hard to hang with them. I'm interested to see how things play out.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  9. Trevor1

Trevor1 New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    I think if the Cowboys can stay healthy, they'll have a pretty good team. Felix Jones is a playmaker but he needs to stay healthy. Just a couple of years ago these guys were the #1 seed in the NFC playoffs, and they still have most of those players.

10. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I agree with you on that. Felix Jones and Marion Barber make a good 2-headed monster. I think the key will be if Roy Williams plays up to his capabilities. If he is making plays then the offense should carry the team. You know what you are going to get from Whitten, Jones, Barber and Romo, but I think R. Williams is the ? right now. As far as #1 in the NFC I don't know. It's pretty much a toss up right now. You have a lot of good teams out there as well as some up and coming teams. The Bears, Vikings, Packers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys and don't forget about the Saints, Cardinals, Seahawks have Hasselbeck healthy with T. J. Who's Yo Mama, Carolina, and of course the up and coming 49ers. The NFC is a toss up to me. Maybe around week 4 I can better assess the NFC.

11. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    How in the world did i miss this thread? cowboys wont have another chance at a ring unless they buy one. kinda like they did with their last one. cowboys suck. if they are americas team i want to immigrate. 8-8 at best:wink::angry:

12. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    if romo can keep the right head thinking and keep that head thinking about football he is unstoppable. barber is a beast that will hurt ya but jsut when ya think you got him figured otu then you gotta chase jones down the sideline, keep whitten healthy and we will see tons of points

13. bullfish

bullfish Member

State:
    dunkirk ohio
    iv been afan for30yearsnow

14. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    Please do immigrate then no more I'm in man love with big ben:beauty::beauty::smile2::smile2:

15. :eek:oooh::smile2::smile2:

16. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    surely you wouldnt want to go to mexico over the cowboys lmao

17. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    got a pennant with his pretty face on it hanging over my daughters crib. such a handsom feller:wink:

19. rasmotherman

rasmotherman New Member

State:
    salineville, ohio
    it is a win win.. no more cowboys and i could finally get a job at GM

20. HEY MAN! WATCH THE GM STUFF!:angry::smile2:

Screw the Cowboys.:roll_eyes::wink: