Dallas Cowboys Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by ozzy, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
  2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Wow . Thats a big plus for the Cowboys. I never would have thought he would leave the fins. If Jones keeps building the team and stays out of the way, Cowboys might be headed back. Only problem they might face is Daisy Duke and Romo. LOL. Not trying to make fun. His new ball an chain may keep his mind on other things. Especially if the marriage has problems and doesn't last long. Might keep his mind off the game.
    Witten is one of my favorite players on the Cowboys. he reminds me of J. Novchek I think they should also get another, Wide receiver.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    My Son just walked in and said Cowboys traded Marion Barber for Zack T.
    M.B. IMO was much better than , Julius Jones.
    He also said Randy Moss is in Dallas right now talking with Jerry Jones bout signing with the Cowboys. I aint sure if all that part is true. That will hurt the Pats.
    I guess Jerry is finally building a dang good team.
    I've said it many times, Cowboys has been my team forever but not Jerry. I like other teams also. I like the pats, Brett F. with Green bay.

I still dont like what Jerry did to my Cowboys back in the 90's and I just dont like seeing the man on the field. Something bout him I dont like. I dont think many folks, coachs/players like him very much. He is a smart butt a show off that takes all the credit IMO. he has the money, just needs to stay off the field , let the coach's/players do their job and stay out of the way.

Should be a good season this year. I'm ready for it to fire up again.

3. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Randy Moss a Cowboy. Man if that happens Phil will never talk to me again, LOL.

4. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Word has it Moss will be a Cowboy soon here.
    :wink::big_smile:

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    My Son is a huge Pats fan. He is sad if the rumor about Moss is true.
    He said, dad, if Cowboys gets Moss and with all the others players they got, they might
    be un stoppable.

Just kidding here, I told him, dont worry, Brady has other weapons. Plus, Brett may come back next year and his young team is growing up just right with experience. Plus, they got a good QB to step up if Brett dont play.

I agree with my Son. Cowboys are looking like the next team to beat .

I'm going to try an go to a game with my Son this year. Last year we had tickets given to use twice and both times, the guy was out of town before actually dropping off the tickets to my Son and no one got to use the tickets. these be Cowboy tickets in Dallas.
    Every year the same man gives my Son tickets. last year, never hooked up.

I got a get off this NFL thread. Got me itchy . LOL. I'm ready for some football and its still a while yet. There aint nothing else for me to watch on tv when football is over.