Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...I'm brand new here. So I figured Id post a topic and see where it goes....I am a rookie!
So I live in Cedar Hill and I am familiar with boating on Joe Pool. I have yet to catch any fish there though (lack of effort and or luck when I do posses the effort).
I have been looking at google maps to find some spots.
So I was wondering where others bank fish in Dallas County, whether it be a creek river or lake!

Whatcha Got!

·
Premium Member
11,794 Posts
Welcome to the USCA forum DM. Can’t help you on your question since I’m in Indiana and can’t cast that far. But we have a few here from down that way. Usual answer when we’re not from there is to check with any local bait shops on where to fish and maybe what to fish with. Of course keep in mind that they sell fishing stuff. You also might call Your Fish and Game Dept and see if they can provide any info.

good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes in Dallas. I see lots of youtube videos for urban fishing spots but it seems like they do not like to reveal the locations lol

·
Registered
Steve from Mississippi
1,657 Posts
I've been around that area some working but never fished there. There are some really nice looking spots around the area only twenty or 30min outside Dallas/Forth Worth. I used to drive a lot looking when I wasn't working. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts