Dale the movie

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by bsu_catfisher, Jan 22, 2007.

1. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I was just wondering if anyone has heard about the new Dale Earnhardt movie that is coming out this year. I'm pertty ecited about this new movie and hear it is filled with unseen videos of Dale Sr. Also the moive was overseen by his family and Richard Childress and they say it is a true moive of him. CMT and NASCAR were the ones that put the movie together. www.dalethemovie.com

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for the heads up! I can't wait for this!!!

3. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Eean,
    I saw the spl that CMT had on it Sat night.It looked great. lots of old film of Dale, Dale Jr., and Kerry.I hope they show it again. They showed Dale collecting eggs,and working with a dozer. I will make a post if I see it will be on .smokey

4. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    HE WAS A GREAT DRIVER, HOPEFULLY THE MOVIE WILL DO HIM JUSTICE. IT'S EARNHARDT COUNTRY AROUND HERE.

5. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    Yea I saw that special on CMT also smokey.

If you guys check up on the website I posted originally it tells you where and when it will be playing. It is only being realeased at the states where they are racing at and for a limited number of days, then I assume it will be realeased on DVD. Also this movie should really do him some justice and show the real Dale Earnhardt.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I look forward to seeing this film!:cool2:

7. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    It premiered for the media this week in Charlotte as part of the media tour. It will also be showing in each town that NASCAR visits this season, so if you are around Daytona you will get first shot at it!