Dale JR

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by ryang, Sep 16, 2007.

1. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Going to be driving the 88 so now you just have to add an 8 to your tats weeeee

2. rzrbk24

rzrbk24 New Member

State:
    Pope Air Force Base, NC
    I still like 6.7. He already did a commercial for it.

3. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    im surprised Robert Yates is giving up that number

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Its going to weird to see Jr. driving the #88. I can't help but think of Dale Jarret when I see the #88 on the track.

5. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    with the way jarret is driving that fast toyota it is easy to forget what # he is or was.

6. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Yeah, I bet jarret is WISHING that he was driving THE BROWN TRUCK it would probably finish better.

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just hope the area that they had the 8 put on is large enough to put another 8 beside it.lol

8. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    88 should be where he is ranked because he flat out stinks as a driver.:eek:oooh:

9. tnkatman

tnkatman New Member

State:
    Bluff City, TN
    He's still the most popular driver. Around Bristol, it's Earnhardt country.

10. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Thats odd.
    Some of the biggest, best, and most successful drivers past and present say JR. is one of the most talented drivers.
    But its not in me anymore to say a driver stinks. I dont care who he is.
    If he is on that track he can wheel a car period.

11. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Being the most popular driver does not mean your the best driver.You don't have to look any further than Bill Elliott to see that he wasn't the best driver when he won all of those most popular driver awards. You might be right about it being Earnhardt country around Bristol,but do you believe that's because of Jr.? The reason Bristol is Earnhardt country if it is,and I don't know that it is,but if you say so than I have to believe you,is not because of Jr.,but because of Dale,Sr. I also believe that is the only reason that Jr.is so popular,because he picked up all of his daddy's fans when Dale,Sr was killed! They all believe that Sr's legacy is being carried on by Jr.! BTW,how many most popular driver awards did Sr. win while he was an active driver? I think you will be surprised at the answer to that one! Check it out.

12. tufffish

tufffish New Member

State:
    Texas
    jr's fans are still expecting him to drive like his old man. jr drives good when they give him a good car, the old man drove whatever they put out on the track and won. his fans complain about jeff gordon being a whiner, but if you listen to the scanner at a race you see jr outwhines gordon. his fans just don't like winners. jeff is a proven winner. jr is not. maybe one day jr will win a championship. with the new race format it is gonna be hard to win more than 2 ever.

13. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...Some of the biggest, best, and most successful drivers past and present say JR. is one of the most talented drivers...."

They are just saying that because they might have to work for him one day!!! :smile2:

If he was all that good he would be in the chase wouldn't he?