Dale Jr. Fans!

Discussion in 'Wolfman's Nascar Pit Stop' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    The wife and I are Dale Jr. fans. No we didn't jump on the band wagon. We were pulling for Jr. in the 2000 season before his dad was killed. I'm attaching a photo to show our support for our favorite driver. Go Jr.!

Attached Files:

2. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    You ain't right, you ain't right at all!!!!

How ya gonna make me drool at WORK????

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    cant say i like jr but sure loved watching the old man drive. i got a bunch of 99 2000 races taped and watch one every now and then and see the old #3 running.

4. TeamCatHazzard

TeamCatHazzard New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dont watch racing much, but know he is one heck of a driver as well as his dad. I think he is a pretty cool guy though and straight forward and I do support his biggest sponsor Anheuser-Busch since I know a lot of people that work there.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jr is a stand up guy, been through a lot already, should get a few championships in the years to come.

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Race day is so much fun at our home! My wife, 1 daughter and myself root for Dale Jr.. We have another daughter who is a big Kahne fan. We also have a Tony Stewart fan and a Jamie McMurray fan. It's all good fun!!!!!!!

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I don't root for Dale but he is a good CLEAN driver. He has had some problems racing this year and I hope they get it right.
    Bill

8. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Now that Jr. is back with Tony Eury Jr. they are heading in the right direction. Jr. is currently 6th in the standings which is way better than last years performance.

9. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Was big Sr fan and like Jr also nice to see he is finshing races and having some consistance.And it showed there few weeks ago with tore up car still able to keep his head and come back for a good finsh.

10. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    I have been a long time Jr. fan since back around the time he got his first cup win at Texas. That was about the time I started getting into racing, and Jr. seems like a real person unlike many of those other guys, which is why he is my favorite no matter how his season is going. To me I think he respects his fellow racers more then almost anyone out there. Can't wait to see him drive that black number 8 on sunday!!

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Darn Rain! I was so looking forward to watching the Talledega race. Guess we have to wait till Monday!

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Richmond night race! GO JUNIOR!!! Awesome win!!!

13. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I picked JR. to win in our local race challenge. It was a good, clean race.

14. BIGCAT DADDY 71

BIGCAT DADDY 71 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    was a huge dale sr. fan, and became junior fan when he started busch series. being from indiana also like tony steward,and jeff gordon..