Dale Hollow

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by kyleco55, May 17, 2009.

1. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    anyone been down to dale hollow this year? i go every memorial weekend, camp at wolf river marina ( outside of albany,ky ) and rent a pontoon for the weekend.. ive been wanting to catfish down there for several years, this year im going to.. i usually just go down there to get away, have a good time, and catch some good smallies, but this year im wanting to hook some of them big ol cats that i know are hiding there..

like i said, ill be renting a pontoon, so no fancy fish finders..im probably going to fish some of the smaller coves, that are loaded with brush.. probably going to bring some frozen shad with me, and hope to catch some gills..

any other advice? oh yeah, and if anyone else in the area wants to head down and fish, pm me before friday, ill give you my cell number!:wink:

2. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    Good Luck ! Never been there hear it's a clear lake . At least you'll catch something looking forward to the report .

3. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    you aint kiddin about that! if its a good week before i go, some years you can stand on the top deck of the toon and see forever!