Dale Hollow Lake?

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by smells like old liver!, Jun 5, 2007.

1. smells like old liver!

smells like old liver! New Member

State:
    kentucky
    anyone ever have any luck at dale hollow? I live near this lake and do alot of camping & ski there. but have never caught any cats to amount to anything. I did see a guy with a couple of big flats about 20 year ago.. just wondering if anyone fishes it. I will be going there this weekend to camp and thought I would give it another try.
    thanks my boc brothers!

2. craddock1

craddock1 Active Member

State:
    TENNESSEE
    I was up by dale hallow yesterday. my wife wanted to see the hatchery. i talked to several fishermen. all any of them mentioned was bass and bream. non seemed interested in catfish.

3. Cheez

Cheez New Member

State:
    Trion,GA
    While Dale Hollow is not known for their catfish I'm sure there are some there. The Cumberland river is close by and it is well known for it's great catfish.

Cheez

4. Game_Of_Inches

Game_Of_Inches New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Oh there are plenty of big cats in Dale Hollow saw several flatties over 30lbs and some big blues. Just eyeball the shoreline and you'll know there in there because you'll see limblines everywhere you look.

5. smells like old liver!

smells like old liver! New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I had some friends that fished there last week and caught serveral nice channels and some big crappie