Daiwa Eliminator Casting Rods

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by kyelkhunter3006, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    These three rods are new and unused. Bought them last spring and they've just been sitting since them. Never on the water, never had a reel mounted. They are SWEET rods, but I wanted something a little longer and with a trigger on the reel seat.

EL-BA701MR M R 7' 1 12 - 40 line 1 - 4oz 9 guides

There are two of these rods.

EL-BA701MHR MH R 7' 1 15 - 40 line 2 - 6 oz 8 guides

Foam grips with slightly triangular cross section to prevent twisting in your hand. Fuji guides and reel seats, gimbal butt with the cap.

I paid $55 each plus shipping for these rods. I'll sell them as a set only (I only have one box to ship them in) for $75 plus shipping. I can email a pic of the rods.

Thanks!

2. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Offers anyone?? Trades??? Anything??

3. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
  4. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    WELL........

These are still for sale if anyone is interested. Andrew and I worked out a deal, and then no payment ever showed up, despite being assured that it was sent, TWICE. :angry: The deal was $80 shipped for the 3 rods.

AND, the other two people who said that they were interested if the deal with Andrew fell through haven't bothered to respond to several attempts to contact each of them. :eek:oooh:

SO, let's try again, shall we? :wink:

5. andrew76

andrew76 New Member

State:
    southwest ohio
    Sorry about that chris i got layed off my job and money is very tight around here.

6. kyelkhunter3006

State:
    Ky
    Sorry to hear that man. I hope things turn around for you quickly.

Next time though, perhaps communication is the key?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.