Dad's lil girl,

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by fishnfwl, Aug 25, 2007.

1. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    OK, haven't gotten a good cat pic yet!, othr than the flatie that I had the privilage to share with my little girl, she is a Bass woman right now :smile2: Cats are fine but she tends to get bored after 20-30 minutes of slow action, so for now we consentrate on the bass fishing and striper trolling, she is "HOOKED" so I know the time setting in the Boat with the ol'man will come soon enough. Can't wait to tell ya the truth! Here are a few of my "Show-Off" pics with Sis.
    View attachment 29416

View attachment 29417

View attachment 29418

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Thanks for sharing with us. Maybe she'll come around to your way of thinking.Catfishing !but even if she doesn't hey at least she is fishing.Maybe dad will have to take up a bit more Ba-- fishing:sad2::roll_eyes:. Oh Well whats a father gonna do Right?

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Nice pics Randy! :big_smile: It always makes me happy to see a father teaching his kids to fish! :cool2: Rep to you!

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Gotta luv it. Thanx for sharein.

5. iam2hi2flyinky

iam2hi2flyinky New Member

State:
    kentucky
    shewill be hooked as soon as she see's a cat as big as her lol thanks for sharing. teaching the little ones what we know will keep are sport alive.

6. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    thats great, thanks for sharing. :big_smile:

7. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Sure looks like she is doing quite well fishing. You are lucky to be able to share that with her. Thanks for sharing the pics with us!

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    nice pics, Randy she will allways be a fisherperson after that much fun.

9. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice fish.

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Thanks yall, yes she can hold her own, been practicing with her bait caster a few times a week out in the back yard, I love every minute of it and brings back great memories, we spent the entire day out today, was real slow first few hours on cat, so yes we ended up catching some Bass, LOL, wasn't to serious today had the dogs along and think we spent more time playing in the mudd than fishing but heck, No complains from this end, however she was a bit upset cause we didn't get in till around 9 and ma had the bath water waiting..LOL, school in the morning! and mad cuz I'll be back out on the water and she can't go.... I mean what can I say about an 8 year old girl who watch OLN and knows every fisherman on tv by their first name instead of cartoons! I figure I better enjoy it all know before the boys get involved :wink: they just better know how to fish!