dadgum, 7 pages?!

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by wylie catter, Jan 21, 2009.

1. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Mudkip you and WylieCat are tough.

Anybody that gets a 7 page write up in the South Carolina Sportsmen is doing something right. I did a double take when I saw old Dieter starring back at me off the cover of the magazine there on the store counter. :crazy:

And then I flip through it and find 7 pages of you guys.
    That's pretty dang cool.:cool2: I'm a little jealous.:roll_eyes: Alright, that was a lie, I'm a lot jealous.:confused2: But yall deserve it.:smile2:

2. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    IT'S A GOOD ARTICLE THOUGH. I AM ACTUALLY LOOKING AND READING IT NOW! CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

3. buster1395

buster1395 New Member

State:
    Abbeville, Sout
    Where can you find those magazines?

4. wylie catter

wylie catter Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Around here they sell them at gas stations. And I think they sell'em at grocery stores too.

5. captmarty

captmarty New Member

State:
    south carolina
    YEA-I GOT MINE AT THE GAS STATION! I THINK MOST ALL GROCERY STORES HAVE THEM! I KNOW THAT BI-LO AND FOOD LION HAVE THEM AROUND HERE!

6. Beaufort

Beaufort Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    I'm going to get my copy now.

7. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    My friend CN told me he saw Dieter on a magazine grinning like a cheshire cat. I have a lot of people who are responsible for the good press we get, needless to say though it takes a bunch of people to make you look good -- you sure can't do it by your lonesome. We appreciate the props and hope you get some good info from the article.

8. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Today I finally picked up a copy. Thanks for letting me know about it Wylie Cattter. Hopefully I can get a shot of the cover scanned and posted for folks that don't have access to the magazine.

I really have to thank Capt. Rodger Taylor, Mudkip, for making that shoot happen. He had some some sports writers he was taking out on Lake Wateree and could not get all of them on his boat. So, he invited me to take some on my boat.

9. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Man I was real tickled to see you got a cover shot. Too cool. It was a challenging day on the water that day--a real windy white capping mess. We made the best of it and I will look back someday and remember we had a great time. That is the best thing about the whole deal.

10. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Sorry I hadn't seen this post, when I posted my congratulations to Dieter in another post. :embarassed: I did get a pic of the cover and post it. :smile2:

Bill in SC

11. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I got my copy today. Dieter, you grinnin' fool. The folks at the gas station looked at me funny when I started laughing and told them that I had talked to you guys before. The article was good. It's definitely one I'll keep in the tackle box. I plan on getting back over to Wateree soon. Hey Rodger, looks like you had some trouble hoisting that big ol' stringer of blues. My question is, who had to clean them? :smile2:

12. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Congrats guy's on the great article and pictures.Ya'll pretty photogenic.For anyone that has'nt had the opportunity to meet these guy's or fish with them you are really missing out.Both of them are down to earth guy's and will help you catch more catfish for sure.They don't mind at all sharing tips .Again,Job well done. I will see you on the water. :smile2:

13. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "....Ya'll pretty photogenic....." :crazy:

Uh oh...you picked up the wrong magazine!!!! :smile2::eek:oooh:

I think you got the one with the bikini girl on the cover!!! :smile2:

14. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Just bought one and read the article. Great job guys. Some good info in their for sure. Keep up the good work.

15. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    After looking at the cover again and again,I said to myself God Deiter reminds me of someone.I finally figured it out.With that smile that he's got going on its got to be Jack Nicholson when he was in the movie Shining,saying "Here's Johnny":smile2::smile2: