Da Cards!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Dmitri, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    What happened to the almighty bears tonight? Was it Matt Leinart? Was it the Chicago offense showing its true colors? Or just an overall breakdown? Will they make a comeback? With their weak shcedule they have a great chance of being undefeated....

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Awe cute little teddy bears so cudly so soft

3. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    BEARS WIN! That was amazing! Incredible!!!!

4. eggman

eggman New Member

State:
    Jefferson City, Missouri
    Da Cards.....CHOKED!

egg

5. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    the fact of the matter is that the Cards are a shakey team and have been for years. yes they are getting better but with all the hype about the bears giving up 6 turnovers will not cut it in any game for a team that expects to be a superbowl contender. i hope this bye week for them will give them a chance to clear their heads and loose some mistakes.

6. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the Bears won! How could you give up a twenty point lead? Chicago defense won them that one! Edge looked alright, but damn Grossman looked bad. They pulled it out and that's all matters.:wink:

7. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois

I think it has to do with the team name Egg! Your baseball team will be next! Mauhahahahah

8. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    What do you mean Edge looked all right? He had a fumble and averages less than 2 yards a carry.

9. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Thank god for the Bear defense! The DEE scored all the points I believe. A come back that was crazy! Grossman stunk! In all honesty Da Bears should of lost. But a win is a win. They do have alot of work to do!
    Bill

10. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I tell you the truth the cards were playing up to there usual standards. But If the Bears had played any other team last night they would have gotten beat big time I even think the Texans could have finished the Job with a lead like that. The only other team that would have let that get away is the Raiders

11. bigblaze

bigblaze New Member

State:
    NC
    ryan, I bet your glad edge don't play for the colts anymore,,,they were saying edge hadn't fumbled in awhile...apparently it was manning's arm that opened the run game for the colts cause he didn't look like the edge I watched against the steelers last year on monday night football

12. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    the bears are overrated and will lose 2 of the next 3.

13. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Wow!!! Bear haters. It simply never ceases to amaze me how easy it is for people to knock a team that is winning when the team they root for is not.

I personally don't care for the Packers, but when they were winning and the Bears were not, I knew it was because they had a superior team. A superior team will always find a way to win, no matter how ugly it seems.

Ry

14. slimepig

slimepig New Member

State:
    Kerrville Texas
    nah not really. only time i disliked the bears was when jim mcmahan was qb. i hope noone took offense to my losin 2 outta the next 3 prediction. actually ill change that, to losin 3 outta the next 5.

15. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Slime,
    Me being a Bears fan I can see them loosiing one or two games but no more. (hopefully) Time will tell. There DEE is so good.
    Bill

16. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    You know what Ray, I couldn't agree with you more on that first statement. Now you know how I feel with all the Colt haters. The Colts have been winning their past three games with none of their starting secondary, noone! Bob Sanders, Mike Doss, Marlin Jackson, Nick harper, and not to mention Corey Simon hasn't played all year and they are still 5-0! And then we have the Peyton haters on here, and the only thing they can say bad about the guy is that he "can't win the big game", or "what a choke in the playoffs", but the fact is Peyton will be in the Hall of Fame, Super Bowl or not and that's just the way it is! Peyton is breaking all of Marinos records. The only quarterbacks in the NFL right now that are guaranteed to make it in the Hall of Fame right now in the NFL are Peyton Manning and Tom Brady, period!

17. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois

I don't hate him or the Colts, I just dislike him and his whiny attitude at times. I don't doubt that he'll break records or be in the HoF, but You can't say that Favre won't be in the HoF. That's just asinine.

18. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I know Farve will be in the Hall of Fame, oh I forgot he was still playing.LOL!:lol: Yah Farve, Manning, and Brady will be in the Hall of Fame gauranteed.:wink: I'll take his whiny attitude as long as he keeps shredding every defense he goes up against. Your Denver Broncos are next. We'll see how that secondary does against the best offense in the league.:wink:

19. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah....Champ Bailey and John Lynch can't cover all of the receivers....

20. Dmitri

Dmitri New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Oh, and looking at his numbers and wins, McNabb could be on trek for the HoF