D/H fault 320 fish mark

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by bigfish, Jul 3, 2006.

1. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    since this its your fault im broke, you have to feed me when i come down this weekend. you just had to post about the 320 fish mark didnt you. i been trying to use a cuda 128 with not much luck. been waiting to get a little ahead to get a decent one, which i thought would run around a little over 300#. so when i saw your post this morning i went on a hunt. found one, and was just going to look at it, cause i coming close to 400 hundred mile to fish this weekend. well looking didnt work. i am finishing typing this and going to hook it up and go try it. will give a report this evening. but on a serious note thanks for keeping a eye out for good affordable products for us.

2. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hope ya don't mind some input on this unit but i also recently purchased a 320 fishmark on ebay and yesterday 7-7-06 i finally got to use it. This unit in my opinion has everything that a person could ask for and i rate it thumbs up all the way. Not only can you change every feature it has to your likin but when you cannot remember where you started at you can go-bak to the orginal settings that it had to start with out of the box. And if it didnt hav the water temp built in i would not have foud the water i needed to catch some channels in water that was only 3 deg. difference. Now you can dld. a simulater for your cp which is GREAT and a cp pdf manual to learn just like the book manual that comes with it which for me is faster and easier from www.eaglesonar.com .This unit only surpasses the ole paper eagle graph i used to have which was like swimmin underwater to me. I only wish it had a larger screen like bottomlines 5300 unit but for this money and not a grand well!! Send me a message if you can and chat with me about how it works out for you and things you learn on the unit and we will share our knowledge and be better sonar users with the same unit. Thanks...Shanadoia

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

Shanadoia, this is what the BOC is all about brother. People helping each other with info on products and every day life. Hope you are enjoying your stay here like the rest of us.

4. Abu65

Abu65 Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Great post guys, Im thinking of upgrading I will look into that unit!

5. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well if it is allowed and i hope so as far as Retail Stores go. This unit "online only" at WalMart was $188.+ and now for a short time has been rolled-back to $169.+ which is something you might check out for yourself. You cannot beat this price except at ebay and you have to set your price level knowing this and then there is the waiting for the unit to arrive. I did get a return money back garantee but as everyone knows about walmarts policy, yep, ya can always take it bak if ya just plain don't like it. Sorry about getting carried away with the company but i do work there in Lawn and Garden and also in sporting goods so i do know we are there for the customers, they are #1... Shanadoia
    PS--> anyone that needs info. and price on this unit online goto
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2221467

6. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    shanadoia, i purchased mine at dicks sporting goods here ing wv reg. 169.00 on sale for 149.00. sorry i hadnt post on this till now, i went down to kentucky to fish with some boc brothers this weekend. used it one day on the oh river and liked what i saw, just need some practice with it. it seemed different today when i had it out on the kanawha, i couldnt make head or tails of anything. think i might need to reposition the transducer. i will keep you post probably for some help, this is my first real finder.

7. Shanadoia

Shanadoia New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    This is true, the cone depth at the bottom of the boat makes all the difference. This is truly a very small transducer but it still has the wide angel, and this will really cover a large area of the bottom if placed in the right spot on the boat. Good fishin and remember that practice at least makes you better...

8. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    well i believe i have set down on some fish and caught a couple flats withe my 320. took some pictures need some input on what im seeing. well i guess something is wrong with my photos. ill try and fix em and post them later.

9. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I have used the Fishmark 320 for about 2 years and i'm completely satisfied w/ it as long as I stay in water under 30'.It only pushes 500 watts,so anything deeper than 30' I have to turn the sensativity way up and still can't get good arches near the bottom.I hope to soon upgrade to a Lowrance 480 w/ 1,000 watts.

10. glenmorebuckman

glenmorebuckman New Member

State:
    Caneyville, Ken
    I haven't had any problems with mine showing arches in deep water. I usually run sensitivity at 90% and grayline at 74%.