D&D Country Kitchen needs business

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by truckin4x4, Aug 16, 2006.

1. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    Hey all central ohio members.... my aunt own a farlly new resturant down off from south 23, just past siota downs, across from the cemitary. so if your down that way please stop in and have a bite to eat. it's good down home country cooking. real mashed potatos, gravy, country fried steak, home made pies and cakes daily, and all the good stuff. just ask Tea he's been there. the name is D&D country Kitchen.

2. kycatman01

kycatman01 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    that sounds like a great place to eat. if i am by there, i will stop in. other people can have that fancy crap, just give me the home cooking.

3. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    Thanks man just let them know that Rob sent you in and you will get a discount

4. akilliss

akilliss New Member

State:
    Dayton Ohio
    i went to the track 2 weeks ago i shoulda stopped in. i may go back up once more this year. so ill stop in before we go.

5. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    thanks darek she could sure use the business. man she just doesn't advertise very well

6. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    man i know that there is more than this that fishes between columbus and circleville. help out a local business

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    This dang diet, LMAO. They could build a new business and your aunt could retire off of me if I was still a chunky butt. LMAO

8. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I go up and down rt 23 quite a bit, I'll stop in on my next trip up that way. I can't place just where the resturant is but I used to stop at a truck stop that resently reopened close to that location.

9. truckin4x4

truckin4x4 New Member

State:
    columbus, Ohio
    John it used to be called lamays truck stop. so it is an old truck stop.

10. Jammer

Jammer New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I used to go that way a lot. When I get down there again I'll check it out.