Cuz & Linus Make Movie's **

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by DeerHunter01, Feb 12, 2008.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Well here it is please post your thoughts after you watch the video, Linus and Cuz tried so hard to make this so good.. Good Luck Linus !!

Star of the Show Linus with his Banky

[gv]1754121200897194113&hl=en[/gv]​

Thanks for watching.. Please rate this 1 being bad and a 10 being great !!:eek:oooh:

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Dadgum dial up wont let me watch it, I'll have to watch it in the morning at work:angry: Makes me want to go back to work just to watch it:eek:oooh::smile2:.

3. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: paybacks are hell boys he got you again!!! :beated:

4. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    LMAO! Oh Man! Beavus and Butthead go to the boatshow! "uh huh uh,,,he said stink bait,,,uh huh uh! ROTF:smile2:LMFAO!

5. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    PAYBACK!!!!! They had it coming, Didn't they Mr.Eric? Even my dog is smart enough to know that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.:big_smile:
    Hey Linus and Cuz. You guys are on TV now. That makes you guys CELEBRITIES!!! Lmao!!

6. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Boy! You hit the nail right smack on the head and drove it home!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Wow.....who needs TV when you have HERE? Never know what ya might get to see on the BOC. This club is uh....this club is uh, I mean it's....yeah. :smile2:

8. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Aww now that was just wrong... hehehe

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'll give you an 8 DH, you really didn't have much to work with and there wasn't enough blood! lol:eek:oooh::crazy::smile2::smile2::smile2:

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Now you are actually a celebrety Linus, LOL!!!
    I will give it a 5 cause of the actors in it, LOL!!!

11. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    My connection is too slow to view this debauchery. :smile2: Of course, every time I post now, I refresh that hideous avatar :smile2::smile2:

12. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    I feel your pain buddy, I am fighting with a slow connection as well and can't watch it.

13. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    Linus got game...LOL

14. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Dang Linus. You look kinda HOT. I aint feelin the love with the bod I was given :smile2::smile2: LMAO

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Didn't know things could get any slower than that one segment :smile2::wink:. Nah, it's not that bad; we appreciate the entertainment. If they ever revive Star Search, y'all can go on there in the new male spokesmodel duo category. You both look very nice, now to just get the speakin' part down pat. You look very much like your avatar to me, but I don't think I ever really knew what Cuz looked like before :eek:oooh::smile2:

Cuz, maybe you better brief the blanky bearer a bit earlier :big_smile:; don't know how much warnin' ole Eric gave ya though.

When do we get to see the real video Eric? :cool2:

16. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Yeah, ole Twinkster kinda through us under the bus. NO WARNING. He said here yall sit in these chairs and talk about the club. Well, you can see the result. :smile2::smile2:

Im just curious how long its gonna be till my mug is restored to its past state. :smile2:

17. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Tanya, that WAS the real video!!!

Man, that cracks me up!

18. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Cuz don't sell yourself short girlfriend! There is a lot to be said for the full figured woman!:wink:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I cant imagine WHY he would do this to us. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Me either buddy, I mean here I was just minding my own business and I come across this thread????

Eric I still can't watch it, so I will wait until a little later when there aren't so many people on line. I am afraid to look!:eek:oooh: