(CUZ) I think I found you the perfect bait...

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by spoonfish, Oct 24, 2007.

1. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
  2. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yea Cuz thats the perfect bait for you... You could even start selling it, and use your boat for advertising... hehehe

3. MoCatfisher

MoCatfisher New Member

Cuz...perhaps partner up with Darrel and add some chopped up skipeyes to the mix to make...

Cuz and Darrel's Punch Bait

4. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    SPOON I am a little confused.:roll_eyes:I thought that recipe was a traditional breakfast for 4 Missouri fisherman.Where does the "bait" part come in??:big_smile:If you have 4 Missouri fishermen, each using the legal number of poles how many hooks does that represent??????:crazy::eek:oooh::big_smile:Can they be double hooks or trebles?????I cant wait until the Nat Gathering where the sealed envelope with the
    REAL not to mention CORRECT, answer to the Sabiki Rig question will finally be revealed.Should be a dramatic moment!!!!!:big_smile::smile:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Great stuff spoon. I got quite quite a chuckle out of that concoction. I got a big chuckle when he said he didnt even get a bite. I said to myself, HELLLLO, Its got NANNERS in it!!!!!!!! Told you guys those things are bad luck. Cant have em on your person, on your boat, in your belly, NO WHERE. Your doomed to SKUNKDOM. Until Gary whacked the 65 pound pig, I was beginning to think he had a daily Nanner Habit, or had a nanner label in his tackle box. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

You just might be on to something. I'm seeing a marketing opportunity. :smile2: Only thing is, the business plan will fail as NO body will rebuy the product because IT WONT WORK :smile2::smile2: Those nanners are treacherous.