Cute puppy pics.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Apr 3, 2007.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I went with a friend today to pick up his new pup. Thought I'd share these pics because this pup is adorable. Aren't they all though. It's an American Bulldog.

Attached Files:

2. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I failed to mention he is a male, 9 weeks old, weighs 14#, and will grow to be around 100#.

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    good looking pup matt , i hope yer freind knows how much big dogs eat :lol:

4. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thats a good lookin pup, my friend had one like that and he got to around 120.. big big dog

5. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    now this is a cute pup

Attached Files:

6. ravenloft420

ravenloft420 New Member

State:
    mo
    haha I had to get my wife out of bed to look at those pics hahahaha

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Here are some pics of my boy Duke. The first two are from when I got him at 8 weeks old. The last one is from last Christmas day on his 2nd birthday.

Attached Files:

8. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Oh yeah. He's already got one. His name is champ, and weighs at least 120#. You would think that they eat and eat, but he eats one piece of food at a time. He gets a piece of food, carries it off to eat it, and comes back for another. The pup was doing the same thing.

Igor is pretty darn cute too.

9. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Looks like your friend got a great dog, Matt! Thanks for sharin the photos :smile2:

And that IGOR is sumpin else :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never get tired of dawgs! Well :roll_eyes: except when they gotta go out at 4am.

10. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    My parents used to breed AKC registered rough collies. I miss having a bundle of puppies around. Thanks for all the pics!

11. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Matt thanks for sharing the pics of your friends dog. Cute Dog. He will enjoy the training and companionship.:smile2:

12. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Thanks for the pictures, always enjoy those.

13. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Well, he's only been home for a day, but he's already jumped 2 pitbulls, and a pair of slippers. Maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed, but still adorable.

Attached Files:

14. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    as with any dog in the house it seems i have to take care of more than one , my step son brought his home its a two year old pitbull and bull mastif mix but its house broken atleast , i wish the puppy was . heres a pic of them together the pups name is sadie and the big dog is cid , cid likes to chase balls but has a problem bringin them back so i use 2 i throw one and when he gets close i show him the other he will drop the one he has and go after the one i throw i then pick up the first and repeat til he lays down :lol: i usually quit before he does

Attached Files:

15. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    LOL... what a pair! Very cute, Chuck... enjoy!

16. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Awe, good pic!! Is Cid grey from age, or is that his natural color. Bulldogs do have a problem with catch and release sometimes. If you try to take a ball away from Kasha, it won't happen, but if you just ignore her, she will drop it in your lap then start nudging you, then sit back on her haunches and stare holes in you 'till you throw it again. Anyway, thanx for the pics Charles.

17. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    LOL... about the only thing my Daisy Dawg will even chase is her little "sister" the terrible terrier ...
    or a squirrel. Any other time, she is... let's just say "athletically challenged". Reminds me of those old hounds they used to show lounging on the porch on Hee Haw. Maybe I can get her to roll the ball back and forth to me on the floor... with her nose... :big_smile:

18. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    no matt thats his color he is only two years old and starving for attention he is as bad as the puppy always gotta play but the 20 year old step son hasnt got time for him so i get to have the fun :lol:

19. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    good pics people, them are some good lookin pups