Cutco Knives

Discussion in 'Hunting Gear Talk' started by Jacksmooth, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Anyone ever used them? Are they good or bad?

2. phase5supply

phase5supply New Member

State:
    Hope Mills, NC
    I have the Hunting knife, it is great, I had to get use to it at first what ever it touches it cuts, they are sharp and hold an edge, You will not be disapointed. Well woth the money it will last a lifetime.

3. CatSlayer715

CatSlayer715 New Member

State:
    gville NC
    I have the "fisherman's solution" knife and LOVE it. Sharp as all get out, and you can't beat the lifetime warranty. That doesn't mean YOUR lifetime, that means as long as that knife exists. If it gets broken, dull, or anything, just send it back and they will send you a brand new one. Cutco stands behind their products like none other. i highly suggest getting some.

4. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Very good knives, and they will resharpen them to the factory edge every year, if you desire. Just for added info, CUTCO is a sister company to KA-BAR. Cutco is the kitchen/sport knives, and Ka-Bar is the military/survival/tactical knives.

5. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    My wife has a set of Cutco kitchen knives, my nephew used to sell them. Just got em back from being sharpened. Thats a good deal, I tried to sharpen another of her knives yesterday, it was springy steel, and hard as anything I ever tried to sharpen. Cutco is a good product. I dont' know about hunting knives or fishing, just kitchen stuff.

6. Jacksmooth

Jacksmooth Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Thanks for the replies guys! I'll have to see about getting one!