Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
or black and blue or ...... i think their are a few more sponsers. if their looking too pricy black and blue customs is making a mass produced custom line thats more of a production rod price with the coustom look. their is sponser links on the fourms jumper.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
or black and blue or ...... i think their are a few more sponsers. if their looking too pricy black and blue customs is making a mass produced custom line thats more of a production rod price with the coustom look. their is sponser links on the fourms jumper.
I ordered a custom rod from Randy Harris of Black and Blue custom rods. He is a super nice guy that goes all out when building these rods. Check out his website.www.blackandbluetackle.com The choices are endless. He is doing some pretty cool stuff on these rods.

Mark..

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
You can get my Signature Series Catfish Rod and others rods from Steve Searle of Skipper Rods in Blacklick, Ohio, just outside of Columbus. He makes some great, affordable rods. PM me for contact information. His new site is not quite finished yet, but it is up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.