custom rods

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by scooter079, Apr 13, 2008.

1. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    does anyone know a good place in southern ohio or online to get custom rods my guy went out of business

2. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Try The Rod Shop....They're a BOC Sponsor

3. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    or black and blue or ...... i think their are a few more sponsers. if their looking too pricy black and blue customs is making a mass produced custom line thats more of a production rod price with the coustom look. their is sponser links on the fourms jumper.

4. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    I ordered a custom rod from Randy Harris of Black and Blue custom rods. He is a super nice guy that goes all out when building these rods. Check out his website.www.blackandbluetackle.com The choices are endless. He is doing some pretty cool stuff on these rods.

Mark..

5. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    If you want a custom. Go get your self a "Rod Shop" rod. There not as fancy as some of the others but the quality is all there and plus some. I have 4 my self.

6. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
  7. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    You can get my Signature Series Catfish Rod and others rods from Steve Searle of Skipper Rods in Blacklick, Ohio, just outside of Columbus. He makes some great, affordable rods. PM me for contact information. His new site is not quite finished yet, but it is up.

8. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I personally seen and felt a black and blue custom rod. Not to surprise you but I don't think you'll find much of a better rod than what Randy Harris makes for the money!:wink:

9. Angler2007

Angler2007 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've got 3 Rod Shop Rods and I'm going to add 1 if not 2 more this year! They are well worth the money!