Curveball needs your prayers

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by curveball, Mar 1, 2007.

1. curveball

curveball New Member

State:
    Saint Clairsville, Ohio
    Stress test this last Monday and Dr. called me in Tuesday to tell me the lower part of my heart is dead from a heart attack suffered a few years ago. Two Doctors told this had happened but did nothing about it. Now, that part of my heart is dead and then she said, the upper sections were not working correctly, very very weak. She believes I have almost total blockage. Said if I have another HA I will not make it back. So, I can't exercise (can't even jump to conclusions.) can't work on boat to speak of, can't do anything. EXCEPT, find a Dr. for a heart catheraration (no insurance, retired from ministry. 40 years preaching) to young for medicare or medicaid. Then determine if the balloon will work or if open-heart surgery will be mandated. I just was admitted to a program where Doctors from the area volunteer to treat patients for free and the hospitals provide the needed help.
    Please pray that I can last until we find that Doctor for the cath and the procedure. Thank you all.

2. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

State:
    WDM Iowa
    You are definitely in my prayers brother...stay strong and God Bless.

3. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers sent from Oklahoma god bless

4. savage308

savage308 New Member

State:
    Victoria, Texas
    Your in our prayers in Texas. God Bless.

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
  6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Will be praying for you Joe!!!

7. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Joe,
    As a minister, you know that GOD won't lay more on you than he gives you strength to bear. Lean not on your HUMAN frailities but lay your burden on the LORD.
    May GOD bless you, my friend.
    Prayers are going up from here in Tulsa.

8. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Dear Joe,

God's already prepared the way for you to receive the care and treatment you need. You are overflowing with life. Amen to what Mike said...I'll sure be keeping you in my prayers.

Carolyn

9. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    prayers sent from my family

10. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Prayers are sent from Calif.

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi Dr.Joe :smile2:,
    We're glad that you're a part of our BOC family and able to share this burden with us. I have faith that the doctor you need will be provided for you sir. Meanwhile, we'll be sending positive thoughts and prayers on your behalf. Please let us know when you get everything arranged so that we might continue to lift you up throughout the catheterization procedure and recovery time. God loves you and so do we!

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers ans positive thoughts Joe

13. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
  14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Prayers sent your way. Keep us posted.

15. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Prayers being sent out to you from California, from myself & Shania:0010:.

Hang in there & Good Luck to you. :cross:

Take Care,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil

16. jailcop2

jailcop2 New Member

State:
    iowa
    Prayers out from Iowa!!!

17. okie gal

okie gal New Member

State:
    Okla. City
    Our prayers go out to you and the physicans who are given the opportunity to help you.

Okie gal

18. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Prayers have been sent out from KY!!!

19. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Bless your heart! You hold your head up up and remember this verse:psalms 121: I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord who made Heaven and Earth. Verse 3:He will not allow your foot to be moved;He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. Please take care and remember to keep us posted! We all care about you!:big_smile:

20. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Joe,
    As I sit here and ponder your situation, I would like nothing more then to be able to lift your spirits up with words. I am not sure if these short paragraphs will help or not, but my advice is this:
    Joe, You are currently enduring some of the most trying times any man could face, but how you choose to face it, will be the true testament of what you believe. What I mean by that, is instead of worrying about an outcome that you ultimately will not have control over, Spend your time remembering those and the things that you have grown to love over your lifetime. If at all possible don't look at the situation as an isolated one, remember that each and every one of our bodies must die before the Almighty himself will take our soul's to that special place that he has prepared for those of us who believe in his son's name!!!

My thoughts and Prayers,
    Garrett