Current events

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by janzaldo, Jun 7, 2007.

1. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hello everybody well ,just came back from the Keystone gathering in Tulsa Ok. I got to experience jug fishing what fun!. I helped bring in two flat heads and a nice size blue catfish. I took photos I will be mailing outthe pictures to a fellow member to be posted soon.

Jaime

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    AWESOME Jaime! Love to hear more about Keystone brother:wink: Glad your back in piece:smile2:

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Righton Big Jamie glad you had a good time man, hows everything else going?

love to see your pics

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That is awesome buddy, if you ever need help with the pics you know I am here for ya.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm most happy that you enjoyed yourself and happy that you made it back home. Would love to meet you someday!!:big_smile:

6. loanguybri

loanguybri New Member

State:
    California
    Hey there, looking forward to hearing about the jug fishing sometime, hopefully when were on the water. I think your the guy my buddy Joe(drews0311) was talking about. Were going out to Lake Wohlford on Saturday at first light. They planted this week so the season has begun. Like to get you down here in North San Diego County lakes sometime. Big B( aka Lambert)

7. drews0311

drews0311 New Member

State:
    iowa
    brian

we need to catch some big ones this week end so we can get us some cool pics on here. and jaime i just tried calling you, do you think you and make it down this saturday??? if you can get to my house in san clemente you can hitch a ride with me the rest of the way...

joe

8. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hello everybody, hope all is well. I went saltwaterfishing on friday 6/15. I ended up catching eight baracuda, and two calico bass. My buddy and I boarded the Sportking out of L.A Harbor at 6:am. WE wer going to fish Catalina Island but Captain Bruce decided to follow the schoolof berries. WE found the schoolnear Newport Beach. Almost immediately, one person was hooked up. then another, then another!I caught most of my fish on a Iron jg colored yellow and green.

Jaime

9. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Jaime,

Glad to hear you had a good time at the Keystone gathering. I've been away from the computer for a while and need to get caught up on the happenings.

10. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Terry, glad to see you posting again. Have been fishing lately?

Jaime

11. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thank you for the kind words Pat. I would like to meet you some day aswell. Take care Pat.

Jaime

12. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Glad you had fun. Hope to see you later.

13. txcats

txcats New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad you had a good trip. Cannot wait to see the pics

14. Pontoon

Pontoon New Member

State:
    California
    Jaime,

I've been pretty busy lately with having to work overtime at my new job and spending as much time with my Mom as possible due to her situation with cancer. I just haven't been able to fish as much as I would otherwise. I should be at the Vine every Friday and Saturday night unless things get worse for my Mom.
    I've missed the BOC so I needed to relax a little and get caught up on the happenings.

15. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hey folks, check out my new avatar picture. These flatties were caught on jugs at Keystone lake, Ok.

Jaime

16. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Jamie, don't forget to tell your California friends about the tornado's. LOL

17. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Lol, I will never forget that storm on friday morning!!! I thought for sure a tornado was going to touch down. I just remeber saying oh no! The way that wind was howling and the tent was shaking. How about the lightning storm fridaynight. I never been that close to lightning.

Jaime

18. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California

All right Jaime, bout time you got some respectable cats.... "happy camper" you look good holding em up..... enjoy..

bayrunner ray

19. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Thanks Ray! The fishing was just super! Their is so much structure out there. I have to say them flaties are sure pretty!

Jaime