Curious about the trap LarryW

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Jul 3, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Just wondering how everything is working out for you, would like to hear some feedback about the trap, maybe I can make another!

Aaron

TA2D

2. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Havent used the trap yet but have really wanted to. Not that miny places to put it in down here by the marshes that I know of and don't want to leave it out unatended. Will be moveing to my land and pond next mo. so will put it to use there. Like to use live bait and know there are a lot of minnows in the pond. Should have some good fishing there and on the Red River. Got an uglystick catfish for the spinning real and it works real good. Now just waiting to land a big fish with it so I can see how it holds up, don't think I will have a problem. Have not done any night fishing in a while sense my wife has been real sick, but she is getting better and makeing plans on going. Have the glow sticks all ready to go. Did have to use one of them, my grandson saw them on the desk and just had to have one to see how they worked.

3. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Good stuff, I am glad that you like it. If the Bossman (Paul) says that I can make another one for a contest, I will be on it.

Aaron

TA2D

4. LarryW

LarryW New Member

State:
    Abbeville Louisiana
    Good to hear that, I am sure that anyone would enjoy having one and I can tell they take some time to make.