Cumberland River Catching

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by FishMan, Jul 4, 2006.

1. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Had a good night, well good for me being I'm the worst catfisherman in Tennessee. Caught 8
    1 12 lb
    1 10 lb
    1 8 lb

and 5 smaller about 40 pounds total.

I am so happy , my brother is home for a short visit, he is in the navy and doesn't get to fish like he did 20 years ago when he was on the river 2 times every day, heck he would go fishing before he would go to school. 20 years in the navy, I am really proud of him. He caught all the fish but one, yes I only caught 1 so don't be thinking about claiming my title I'm still a bad fisherperson. It sure was fun spending this time with little brother and I'm glad he got to catch em.

Hope everyone has a good 4th

Danny

2. stephens

stephens New Member

State:
    clarksville tn
    danny i am glad you and your brother was able to spend some time together and catch some fish to top it off.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm glad you all had a good night,getting to spend time with family and catch fish!!! You wouldn't be the worst catfisherman If I lived in TN.LOL!!!

4. TNBigCat

TNBigCat New Member

State:
    TN
    Danny, sounds like you had a good time catching fish. Although I wold argue with you being the worst fisherman as I think I got you beat, hands down. I went out 4 times in the last 5 days and caught 2 cats the best weighed about 2 pounds. But I had a good time on the river though. Congrats! Nick

5. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    nice report.

always good to spend time on the water with family

6. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

:eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: :eek:oooh: the only reason your the worst is because I don't live there. LOL. remember though a bad day fishing beats a good day at work.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Nice fish brother, congrats on the catches. That is definatly a good night of fishing.

8. Aftercats

Aftercats New Member

State:
    Tennesse
    I wish my Brother and Dad were out this way, but atleast I have my best friend and brother-in-law to fish with. Man that would be a good day to get all of us together and go fishing.

Daryl
    aftercats

9. Peanut ridge Kid

Peanut ridge Kid New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well Danny,

Great fishing trip for you and your brother, You live over in my neck of the woods, how's the fishing down past pleasant Hill Church at that little bridge. When I was a boy me and my cousin would go there and catch a mess of fish, mostly catfish and some bream. My uncle Fred Wallace used to run trot lines out in Blue creek. Hope you have more good luck fishing, And you are not the worst fisherman in TN.

Peanut Ridge Kid

10. Peanut ridge Kid

Peanut ridge Kid New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Well Fishman,

I can't PM you yet(not enough post), Yes my whole family in from Bumpus Mills TN, I am from the Bazzie Wallace Clan, My father is Ariche Wallace. If you went to school in Bumpus Mills then you went to shcool with my Aunt Janette Wallace, Our old Home place is right down from the warter tower on HWY 79. My sons are 14 and 13, the 14 year old plays football at northwest, and the 13 year old loves to fish more than me, We all go on Saturday Morning at Lock "C", it's only about 3 miles from the house. They bite real good in the morning but around 9am they go slack jaw and won't hit nothing. And yes we would lo9ve to get together and fish with you all from BOC, this is the best thing since sliced bread. Abd we don't have a boat so it's just good ole bank fishing for us. Well chat later and thanks for writing me back.

Peanut ridge kid