Cumberland city

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by rcneman, May 2, 2006.

1. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    i made a quick run after work over to cumberland city and soaked some 2 day old cut skipjack. had lots of pick-ups but apparently they like the skippies a bit fresher, as most of the fish would drop the bait and not hit it again.
    I did manage to get a 4 and a 7 lb blue. Was a beautiful evening! :smile2:

cyas
    rc

2. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Robert, that's cool, glad you had a good time even though you managed two decent fish. You must live fairly close to Cumb.City to fish there when you got off work. I live about 40 min. from lock B, 50 min. from the dam on the ramp side, and probably 50 min. to an hour from C.C. I'm going to try and do some nightfishing at Cheatham Dam as soon as it warms up a little. GOOD DAY!

3. rcneman

rcneman New Member

State:
    TN
    it takes me about an hour (from home) to get to cumberland city. 40 minutes to the lock side of cheatham and about and hour to get to the generator side of cheatham.

i do field service work to pay the rent and whenever i end the day in clarksville I figure i'm half way there i try to do a fishing run.

I was goin to old hickory when it was colder, but lots of peeps below the dam now that it has warmed up.

cyas
    rc

4. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    i live like 40 mins from the steam plant too . i fish there alot in the winter for whitebass its a good place togo other than the weekends its crazy down there shoulder to shoulder.