Cumberland City

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Brad30110, Apr 27, 2009.

1. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Saturday was a good day of fishing for me and kaous (ERIC). We caught 6 fish with the biggest at 15 lbs just down river of the plant. Shad and skipjack were running real good. Today bait was plentiful but no catfish!

If you have a boat with pole holders could you send me a pic. I am trying to figure what I want on my boat.

2. skipjack1984

skipjack1984 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    wenr saturday up to cross creeks and caught several nice blues and on flathead about ten pounds things are starting to look up. i caught them all on live shiners

3. coolbreeze70

coolbreeze70 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Brad, when are you and Eric going out again? Would like to hook up with some others out there at the steam plant. I was out there today so I may have see you guys. As far as a pole setup what kind of boat do you have? I have a javelin bass boat so im making my pole holder by using a seat base that will go into the rear seat post and making my holder so that it will be able to break down and fit into my pole box. Im going to make the pvc holders to bolt onto the bar. The pvc ones im gunna make are the large pvc that are notched and have a hole for the end of the pole to go into. They have pics in the libary.

4. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I can go out pretty much any day, anytime. Where do you live, if you want to meet me out there sometime this week just give me a day and time.

I usually get to the plant at 530am , catch my bait, and then head out and fish till 12 or so.

5. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Anyone one going fishing around Cumberland City out in the morning?