cumberland city info

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by bigcatkev, Dec 7, 2005.

1. bigcatkev

bigcatkev Member

State:
    indiana
    Hey I'm from indiana and some buddies and me are going to the cumberland the day after christmas and would like some info on a place to stay in cumberland. I've been there before but stayed in clarksville and didn't want to drive there everyday. Any info would be helpfull. Thanks!

2. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Kev,
    check out the fish and camp thread for the get-together in February. There is some motel info there with phone numbers ect...W

3. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    The Cumberland Motel 404 Hwy 434 Cumberland City. 931-827-3177. Give them a call. If that don't work out, let me know and I will give you some info on something else.

4. Nobody Special

Nobody Special New Member

State:
    TN
    Here's a link to a map with some points of interest marked on it for Cumberland City. There's also a motel in Erin just a few miles south on Hwy 149. For those of you inquiring about where to pitch a tent, you might try the Guices Creek boat ramp area. There are some picnic tables and a wooded area there where you might be able to camp without any problems. You turn off Hwy 149 where the sign is advertising weekly trailer rentals and bear left to get to the Guices Creek ramp area. It's marked on the map.

http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=map.4.png

5. Catwagon

Catwagon New Member

State:
    Justin, TX
    That last map was really useful to me as well. Thanks Grumpy!

Steve