CUMBERLAND CITY GATHERING??

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by brother hilljack, Sep 26, 2008.

1. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Gatortail has started a thread proposing another Cumberland City gathering. Here is the link! http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93712

Gatortail, if you want to head this up, I will assist in anyway I can. I will be in Iraq until december, but I can keep track of all members that are scheduled to attend and any contributions (by donating time/work/food) they would like to make in order to help the event come together!

It would also be really cool to have a reputable catfisherman attend that would be willing to give a semi-formal presentation. ANY VOLUNTEERS??

I missed last years that was held in Jan or Feb (can't remember), but I would love to be a part of any upcoming event!!

Martin Luther King day will be on Jan 18th.
    Presidents day is on 15 Feb.

It is my opinion that one of these weekends would be the best from a missing work standpoint.

I can't remember who headed up last years gathering, I am sure they would be a great help in setting up another event.

If people are interested let me know.

2. catoon

catoon Board Clown!

State:
    whiteville
    ill check it out

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    The dates for the Cumberland City gathering are set for Feb 5,6,7 it will be held at Erin, Tn. Erin is about 6 miles from the steamplant. If interested, check out the thread under the gatherings page!

4. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    there are way too many threads on this topic its getting confusing!!:eek:oooh::confused2: