Cubs + Cardinals = Get the broom ready!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dgde4x4man, Apr 8, 2006.

1. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    There is another thread on the borad titled Where is Egg? It is basicly a Cubs/Cards thread. Where this 'ol Cub fan sticks up for his Cubbie blue. I know there are some other Cub fans out there that might have missed the thread. So I started this one for ya'll. Excuse me whil I go find my broom for tomorrow. LOL

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    :rolleyes: YOU AIN'T GONNA NEED NO BROOM!!! (At Least I hope Not.)

3. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    chris chris chris
    soak and bask in these two victorys they will be long forgotten come september .
    cubs are record holders for falling hard in the end.
    :p

4. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Aww...go easy on him DRC, with the Cubbies 100 year record he needs something to get excited about...LMAO:p A series does not make a season.:)

5. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    You are right. But I just love how earlier on this board how all the Red bird fans where just whopin it up how they had not last a game yet. It does have to sting that the first two loses of your season are at the hands of my Cubbies. Not saying it was any of you who had posted in this thread but I love how they whoop it up and then when losing to the Cubs they crawl back into the hole they came out of. LOL

And since it seems I'm the only Cub fan out there right now I do have to stick up for my beloved Cubs.

I am not trying to tick anyone off here either. I just love the Cub/Card rivalry. Best of luck to you LOSERS tomorrow. Mauhahaha. (Where's my broom at?):)

6. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Well we have something in common Chris...catfishing and the love of that Cards/Cubbies Rivalry.;)

7. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    GO CUBS! lol had to say it

8. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    The name says it all!

You cub fans sure are loyal to being lossers. I found a few of you here in Badhdad. We ussually beat them up at the card table for our R & R!
    They might win a few hands but always pay at the end. They go back to their area with their tail dragging between their legs saying "maybe next time". Seems to be their motto! :p

D

9. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    go redbirds!!!

WHOOOPWHOOP;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :p

10. HARVRAD2003

HARVRAD2003 New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    Darn Cubbies looks like they got the Cards number again this year. Hate to see it happen, better early than later though.

11. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    I'm just sitting here eating my Grand salami sandwhich gettin ready to sweep! Where did I put that broom? What a series this has been! Go Cubbies!

12. Buknasty

Buknasty New Member

State:
    Illinois
    haha I'll admit, that grand slam was nice!
    MY DAD IS PISSED!:)

13. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL
    Go Cubbies! This is gonna be their year. ...

Of course it's always "their year" til about June usually. :crying:

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Yep...your Cubbies are looking the best I have ever seen them play...I think you finally have a team to be proud of guys..:)

15. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    this year is starting out like last year win 3 lose 3
    lose 2 win 3 lose 4 win 3 back and forth.

chris we are toying with your emotions lol its only just begun ;)

16. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well I guess I have to take it as good as I give it. I have to admit it, the cubs did look pretty darn good.

Ken,

What the heck happened to Ispringhusen? I think our bullpen needs a serious overhaul!

D

17. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Don't worry Darrell;) ....I am sure Ol Tony and Dave did some serious hiney kickin on the bullpen on the way home...LMAO They always start out each year like this..not sure why but they eventually get staightened out.:cool:

18. Darrell

Darrell New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I sure hope so...that series was pathetic.

I am getting afraid that they might be developing the baby blue cubby fever. The symtoms include: 1. Playing in a stadium infront of sold out crowds every game; 2. Recieving million dollar salaries with no incentive to win due to their sold out status.

D

19. Super Fish Champion

Super Fish Champion New Member

State:
    illinois
    i have been a cardinals fan all of my life and for god's sake why do cubs fan hype it all up when they sweep the cards.....i mean we are only in april....one series win doesnt mean anything to the cards when they win 100 games and go to the WS...and they will go this year!!

20. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    eric,'
    gotta realize that a 3 game series is monumental when your team sucks:p
    why if the truth was known they would probably make t shirts proclaiming their april 3 game sweep of the redbirds if they werent superstitious.

they wont be too vocal come september.
    its hard to hear a roach fart under the woodpile!!!!!!!!!!:crying:

chris chris chris, cant believe you just jinxed your beloved cubbies like that. if only they knew what you just did to them tsk tsk:rolleyes: