Cub Scout brags...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by elphaba7, May 16, 2006.

1. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    Tonight, Ethan and Eli will cross over into Bears :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: . It's been a crazy road to get here, from total troop disorganization, to weird parents, to some kind of leader to leader bad-mouthing about camp (don't even get me started about that one :roll_eyes: ) But I am ECSTATIC that the boys will earn their Wolf badges tonight and cross into Bears. :big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    AWESOME!

Hey- congrats TO YOU, Jen.... on being a smart mama and keeping those boys helping their communities and respecting themselves.
    :big_smile: :smile2: :big_smile: :smile2:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's great news! All boys should experience scouting, my son is getting his Webelos badge in the next month. I feel scouting helps boys fend for themselves and matures them for adulthood.

4. pursuing_cats

pursuing_cats New Member

State:
    Clarksville,Tennessee
    Tell them congrats! I was a scout for a long time, quit before Eagle. Wish I had stayed in. Passed up the fun for the teenage years. I think I would have been better off in the scouts. LOL.

5. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    Congrats Jen keep up the good work!

6. elphaba7

elphaba7 New Member

State:
    Mo'town, WV
    WooHoo! Not only did they cross over and earn a bunch of awards, but we won Best Tasting Cake in the Cake competition! They won an engraved walking stick with a gold and blue braid, and the crest!:big_smile_2: :big_smile_2: :big_smile_2:

7. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Congrats!! They are there way to Eagle Scout! I earned my Eagle scout rank and my son will be earning his Eagle Scout this summer, Hoping before summer camp. You only have one chance at it and most boys let it pass thinking they can get it anytime, which the cut off is your 18th birthday.

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Wow!!Does that bring back memories.......My folks weren't into the outdoors....that was my only outlet....congrats on the devotion!!

9. BigCatSteve

BigCatSteve New Member

State:
    Huber Heights,Ohio
    congrats Jen,my son just joined the Tiger Cubs