crystal city tourney

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by russ, Mar 29, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey guys how much rain did you get up there today. it rained most of the day down here in the southern part of the state, and the forcast for here is not looking very good. we are flooded out. i hope your north of the heavy rains. i really want to come up there and fish the tourney. i hate to think your frist tourney gets washed out by high water. pray for light to no rain this week.

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    We've barely had a drop up this way Russ. River looks great, and is still dropping. We got the docks in today. I hope we dont get washed out either, but right now things are looking great. They are calling for rain up here over the next 3 days, however I dont think it will be considerable enough to raise our river level enough to cause a postponement. Well be watching closely though and will keep everyone advised.

3. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    She is dropping fast and if it does come up a couple of feet we should still be good. Most of the wood is pretty well down your way about now.

4. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    i think cuz has been down here at new madrid, just to give you idea how high the water is. cuz you know how long the boat ramp is here, and how high the parking lot is. you cant see the parking lot. and we have a lot of rain in the forcast. what about sunday morn. anyone fishing, i might hook up the boat and head up that way. i just want to get on the water.

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    You talkin' about tomorrow??? I'd like to get out on the river tomorrow myself!

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    I was thinking about hooking the boat up and hitting the river myself tomorrow. Was sitting here kicking myself for not talking to MikeJake about the Crappie on the river if he'd had anytime to try for any yet this year. Think me and Deb may have to put the boat in somewhere, not sure if I want to head up towards CB or down this way somewhere.....:confused2:

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Anyone know if Columbia Bottoms ramp is usable or not?

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    If ya'll head up to CB, I just might meet you over there!!! I really have got the "fever" bad, especially after fighting that hog yesterday!:roll_eyes:

9. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Where you guys out in the Death Barge yesterday or did you take the Plastic Boat? If you took the Barge how did she run?

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Death Barge took charge yesterday!:cool2::cool2: Ran like a champ, no problems. Ready to head out tomorrow!

11. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Some rain in the forecast for this week but the tourney should be a definate 'go'. Last time I checked was 'partly Cloudy' for tourney day.

Fished for a little while at Winfield today. A little bit (very small amounts) of leaves on the line but hardly anything but an occasional piece of wood floating downriver.

River is dropping like a rock all week. Don't see anything dramatically affecting that!

12. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
  13. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Jason put in at Columbia bottoms a couple days ago. He said the ramp was covered in mud. They had to jump up and down in the back of the truck to get it back up the ramp.

14. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Thanks for that ramp report Freespool. We missed you at the meeting last night. Freespool and the Fossil. What a team.

15. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    OMG ROFLMAO.

Out goes the coffee............................... :smile2::smile2:

FREESPOOL n THE FOSSIL

Thats some funny sheet right there.

OMG IT HURTS...

I see Dan gettin a new Avatar Name. Thats A (dare I say it)

DANDY

16. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    OMG!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

FREESPOOL is MUCH better than ferrari79. Has a nice ring to it I would say.

Sometimes 'sheet' happens and a guy never lives it down.:roll_eyes: The end result is a name written in the annals of BOC history.

I vote for the name change.

C'mon Dano, it's because we like you that we are trying so hard to look out after your best interests!:smile2:

17. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I believe a new POLL is in store. What say ye Skippy? :smile2:

18. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Okay John!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

I'll give you the honor of posting the new poll!

If Dan is a good sport he'll abide by the results!

Post it up Mr. Prez!:smile2:

19. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    NEWS FLASH !!!!!! If the folks at Cabelas dont have a problem with it I will have a secret partner with me at the tourny on Saturday. And yes he is a RINGER!!!!!!

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohhh so you are gonna have Chris fish with you huh you old fart...