Cross Creek

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by Peanut ridge Kid, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Peanut ridge Kid

Peanut ridge Kid New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hello All,

Well Me and James had another great fishing trip. We went to Cross Creek. We first went fishing on the river past the spill way. We caught alot of good eatin size bream, and I caught 1 Cotton Mouth on a Shad. Neddless to say we moved to a diffrent site on the river. We couldn't get them darn whisker fish to bite. But hey Bream are good eatin also. Well We hope to go try tommarow at lock C. So did anyone else have any luck? Hope to hear from you all soon,:big_smile:

2. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    I was out below Cordell Hull dam again last weekend for a few hours and caught a 13 lb striper while catfishin, but that was it. Guess it beats gettin skunked. Sure wish the part of the river you all fish was a little closer. Seems like everyone fishes the Old Hickory area.

3. jcara3043

jcara3043 New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am having a hard time finding them too. I went to Cheatham Saturday night and I lost 2 big ones after 5 hours of bank fishing. I haven't gone any where else. I need some help here on where to go. All tips will be appreciated. I don't have a boat ..yet...But thanks :cool2: