Crestliner

Discussion in 'Boat Tips' started by MRR, Jun 2, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Wasn't sure where to post this so if it gets moved fine. Anyway i found an older Crestliner boat,60 hp evenrude which suppose to have a new tune up and a new pump on it .Boat motor and trailer for $1200.00 for it .Do you all think that is to much or what. From what I have seen it could be made into a decent fishing boat.And deep enough a person isn't as likely to fall out unless 3 sheets in the wind. Need your honest opinion.

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    John That Dosen'tSound out of line.But Before You Buy the boat Take that Baby for a Trial Run and put her though the paces.J.D.

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    John if that motors starts and run well, I think you have found a bargin.Try it out and let us know what happened. There are bargains out there one just has to look.:lol::big_smile:

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    What size is it 15 ft.. Alluminum or fiberglass.. Sounds like a bargain if it's aluminum..

5. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    Sounds like a nice boat @a good price John. If you get it you can bring it with you in Sept and we will try it out .. I bet it will handle that rough water better then mine does...Rusty....