Looks like you ready for the electronics, rod holders and some slime.:smile2:
Very nice looking work, you got something to be proud of.:big_smile:

Thanks
David

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Wabash an Big Dave picked it up back in December have been doing a little at a time .Might be easier to get into some places with it then the Tracker .

·
Registered
14,586 Posts
Looking good James. Enjoyed the pics. You have done a good job. Get the electronics on and go fishing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a Crestliner JR1436 There is still a few things I need to do yet gonna change those 8 inch tire's to 12 inch gotta add the Nav light's also .

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also I never glue the carpet down just stretch it tight and staple underneath the fasten with SS screw's and Finish washer's make's it a whole lot easier to change the carpet later on if needed .

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Now you get it smellin propper it will definatly be a respectable cat boat.........Very nice looks good!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The carpet came from Lowe's it's called Mineral Twist I think it was on clearence for 3 dollars a Yard. I bought alot of it so I would have some for another project.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Also I never glue the carpet down just stretch it tight and staple underneath the fasten with SS screw's and Finish washer's make's it a whole lot easier to change the carpet later on if needed .

That's the same thing i did when i put the aluminum floor in my jon boat (well, except for the stapling part). It works good and is easy to replace when that time comes. In fact, i think that's the same exact indoor/outdoor carpet I used. I was amazed how easily the slime washed off of it with just a spray from the garden hose!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts