Crestliner boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by mocatman, May 27, 2009.

1. mocatman

mocatman Guest

Was wondering what anybody knew about crestliner boats. I have found one i am looking to buy, its a 2004 18' long by 60" floor with a 60 hp mercury on it. Would this handle the missouri river ok?

2. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    Plenty of boat-I would rather be in that boat than some I've been in on the Missouri River...

3. oh_darn

oh_darn New Member

State:
    Nixa, MO
    I had a Crestliner for a couple years. Great boat. That sucker is for sure more than enough for the MO River. And in my experience it's very durable. Found that out when my dad decided to beach her on a rocky shore.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Wayne. Chris (CCSO640) has a Crestliner and really likes it. He should be on here tonight and will probably have a thought or two. That is more than enough boat. Like Doug said more boat than some I'v been on the river.

Tom

5. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    I have a crestliner CX17 with 50hp Merc and love it so far. It has handled the Arkansas river and I ahve been out on it with the flow@ 150,000.cfm with no problems.

6. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Welcome to BOC Wayne.. I was considering getting a Crestliner boat, but decided on my NothRiver boat instead..... The Crestliner is a great boat and you will be happy with it.....

From the Beach in California, Bayrunner Ray

7. Catfish Pursuit

Catfish Pursuit New Member

State:
    Missouri
    As was said by Tom, I just bought an 08 Crestliner CXJ 1870 with a 90hp Merc 4 stroke in January. Only thing I dont like about my boat is the dealer sucked and could care less about customer service so be picky of who you buy from, pm me and I will tell you where I got mine. My boat fully loaded with me and one other person will run 48mph all day long. It planes out super fast and rides great. Catfishscotty has been in my boat and I think he liked it. I think all Crestliner boats have a lifetime warranty on the hull and welds, and a three year warranty bow to stern. I would highly recommend a Crestliner boat based on my experience, I'm more than pleased with mine and would buy 2 more if I could afford to. The boat you are looking at should be able to handle any water Missouri has to offer with no problems at all although operator experience also counts toward that. Chris

8. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    yes ive been lucky enough to be in chris boat and it is a sweet rig and ride :wink::wink: the crestliner is a good boat and would handle any mo waters . im 300 lbs plus and chris is no small man and with all the tackle, gear and cooler full of stuff it performed very well .. o ya and his lucky charm angel i love that dog shes a blast :wink:

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    I have a 2007 crestliner cx17 50hp, I like it very much!