Creek Bank Bait Spa

Discussion in 'Shad Talk' started by JRA, Jul 2, 2007.

1. JRA

JRA New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Has anybody tried the Bait Spa from Creek Bank? It looks like a good self-contained unit for keeping Shad alive, and Creek Bank tanks has a good reputation.

2. TX Fisherman

TX Fisherman New Member

State:
    Texas
    yeah ive heard of those, i actually looked at a bunch but figured for me it was just easier to get a 5 gallon bucket and put a $20 aeratior in there, works good for most of the day, but you have to change it out everyonce in a while

3. flathead william

flathead william New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I purchased a Biat Spa several months ago and it works surprisingly well. I have a Creek Bank Tank, 50 gallon and I wanted another transport tank so I used a 50 gallon drum and put the bait spa in it. It works just as good as the Creek Bank Tank. You have to change the filter after you put your fresh bait in there, but after that you're good to go. I bought my at the website www.corefishingtackle.com

A little pricey, but it works just like the big boy tanks.

4. bobs bait

bobs bait New Member

State:
    north carolina
    i use creek bait tanks and spas they work really great also have found a place who sells oxygen infusion systems look at his web site have not used it but am thinking of gewtting one to try the site is www.fishflo2.com tight lines bobs bait:smile2::smile2:

5. flathead william

flathead william New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Those look really neat! I've always been scared to put an oxygen tank on my boat, but if it works, I may have to try it.