Creative input needed

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, May 20, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I am having some difficulty starting a disscussion topic on 2 of the 3 questions listed below, any input or feedback would be extremely helpful.

) Answer any two of the three discussion board questions (use electronic discussion board to complete this portion of the assignment):

a. Are healthier people happier people? (a minimum of 200 words required for full credit). Remember to provide support for your answer. The student must also respond to at least one other class member's analysis of this question. (50 word minimum).

b. The father of Psychoanalysis, Sigmund Freud, was born 150 years ago. Are there still sound reasons his theories should be taught in textbooks such as your? (A minimum of 200 words required for full credit). Remember to provide support for your answer. The student must also respond to at least one other class member's analysis of this question. (50 word minimum).

c. What are the disadvantages and advantages of doing research by using and reporting a single case history. (See "The Price of a Bad Memory", "Who Abused Jane Doe?" and "Case Histories"). (A minimum of 200 words are required for full credit). Be sure to provide support for your answer. The student must also respond to at least one other class member's analysis of this question (50 word minimum).

Aaron

TA2D

2. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I dont understand. Are you asking us to write a report and answer it. I'm out of class now. Its summer school. LOL.
    Use the Homer Simpson Logic.

Healthy people waste more good stuff and shrink
    Women or women, no offense at all, Men or men and when the 2 come together, we have more. :embarassed:
    The Price of a Bad Memory is less stress and in my case, could be more. :eek:oooh:
    single case history, being one way. :roll_eyes:

I aint got a clue about this one. :dribble: :waaaht:

3. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Oh man you could talk some crazy stuff about Frued. Yuo could easily challenge some of his theories. I'm a pysch minor so mI've got a bit of experience in this stuff. PM me if you ever need any help/ideas.

4. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Thanks guys just made my reply on Freud. I am not entirely comfortable with this online class thing just yet. Hope to get into the swing of things soon enough.

Aaron

TA2D

PS: any good ideas for a term paper? I was thinking about doing one on hunting dogs and the "conditioning" that has to be done to make them what you want.

5. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Conditiong could be a great topic for a paper...you could talk about both classical and operant conditioning. Don't worry about the online class. As lo9ng as you stay on top of it it won't do anything bad to you.

6. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm sure you'll be getting plenty of creative responses.

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Here is my creative input. Who gives a rats a$$! LOL!

8. suddawg

suddawg New Member

LMFAO katfshn50 :lol:

Sorry Aaron, but that was hilarious