CRAZY WEATHER!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Dec 25, 2008.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Too think couple days ago we had ice now for Fri night and Sat. during the day they have FLASH FLOOD warnings out for this area. Figures huh. Don't need no stupid floods.At least not now with rivers and all froze over.

2. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    By Saturday it`s going to be in the 60`s here in the Pittsburgh area, the weather is nuts !!!

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    Crazy Weather is correct. Jeez. A few days back we had temps dipping down to 25 deg. below zero thanks to the wind chills and now they're predicting temps to climb into the mid 40's tomorrow with wind gusts aprroaching 35 mph. Crap. I wanted to go deer hunting tomorrow, but hate the fact of swaying in the wind in a deer stand.:tounge_out: Better safe than sorry. Saturday is looking more favorable for me. 30's for temp with winds 10-15 mph. I can handle this!!:big_smile:

4. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Last monday high 20s to low 40s for the day
    now 58 abd looking for 70s today and into Sunday

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Its all yer sharing fault to buddy(LOL) I wish youd keep er south I dont want nutter flood this yr last one was bad nuff!....John Keep it there!:angry::big_smile::angry::big_smile::angry:

6. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    ya.. weird weather indeed.. it was 40 DEGREES when i got up at 830 this morning.. weird weird weather man..

7. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Crazy weather. You should visit Texas. if you do, bring the best winter coat you got and a pair of shorts.
    It was freezing last week. Even got some sleet.
    Today, they say it will be in low 80's.
    After the warm spell. We will probably have a three day ice storm. Folks will run to the store and buy everything up in supplies. LOL
    then warm again.
    Got a love Texas weather.

8. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Looking at maybe 70s tomorrow here.
    MMM.. the Lake or the Locks???:cool2:

Gotta get it in quick cause it is supposed to start dropping again Sat. night.

9. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    It aint just up your way,John. We had 60* this afternoon,Now its 33* and snowing,Tomorrow 40* and 60* for Sunday,Thats crazy.

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Were in the 50*s here and Icould get the boat out(LOL):cool2:Tommorow it is gonna be different this is round two buckle up:eek:oooh:

11. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    71 here today on the bank. 67 right now and Iam sitting here with every winder open.Sat they say it may hit 75. And Iam going fishin!!
    smokey

12. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    It is 1;15 am in the morning and it is 64 degree's...with light rain and lill wind :crazy:

13. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    it hit 83 here today just couple days ago we had a little ice and it didnt get out of the upper 20s texas weather cant make up its mind

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Right now 67 degrees and they have tornado warnings out till 7am.figures .Then tonight down in the 20's.High tomorrow of 40..Got to love this midwest weather.

15. repoman3809

repoman3809 New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohi
    Dont like the weather....give it another day and you might! LOL!!!!

16. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    We had a record high yesterday in the upper 60's, cold front came through this morning and we woke to 70-80mph winds at 4:45am, temp was still 58 degrees. We have about 15 small limbs down, I imagine there will be a lot of damage discovered around town after sunrise. Oh, and now an hour after the front passed we have thunder, with temps in the low 30's with freezing rain falling. Just another typical winter day. :eek:oooh:

17. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    54 degrees at 6:32 am

18. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    70 degrees here last night at 11. 66 right now, and supposed to rain like heck, said 2 inches last night, now they are saying over an inch, I guess we'll see...

19. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Last nite we was layin in da sack and dang it seemed hot. Perhaps my personal live is takin a turn for the best. Lol. Seriously i ask Cher should i turn the a/c on for awhile. "sure, why not". I woke up freezin. The tree tops are touchin the ground here this morning, starting to thunder and all hell's fixin to break loose i'm afraid. Guess we'll wait and see what happens next.:eek:oooh:

20. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Its bout 70 now, winds 30mph and gusting, dark clouds some rain as I type. They predicting today , damaging storms, hail, Toronto's, heavy rain, hi gusting damaging winds throughout the day into tonight. Looking like a hold down the fort day.
    Tomorrow, clear skies, sunny, light wind, in the 40's. Guess that will be a good clean up the damage day if we get those storms today.

BTW, I acually mowed my yard Christmas eve day. LOL