crazy man on the loose in circleville

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by slimdaddy, Aug 9, 2009.

1. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i was unloading a load of gas at little bear and a guy came walking past the back of my trailer and started yelling something about the pumps when he got in front of the store he stood there flipping me the bird and said you think your something dont ya cause you got a job and then i said what the f's your problem then he pulled out a big knife and kept telling me to come over there then somebody called the cops and he ran cops wants me to press charges on him if they find him he didnt seem drunk but messed up on drugs i figured if he wanted me bad enough he would've come over where i was standing by my drop valves in which i got a 4' peice of 1'' pipe laying in my hose tray if he come at me. i had something to bash him with the guy had to be nuts to wave that big knive around wiped it on his pants leg like he was cleaning it off man what an idiot he was. i dont know what tripped his trigger cause no one said a word to him so today was a bad day being broke down for 3 hrs and then putting up with an idiot

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. Spider

Spider New Member

State:
    Hamburg, PA
    They are everywhere nowdays. Like some wacked out aliens or something. who knows.

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    KICK HIS ASz Seabass!!!!!:smile2::smile2::smile2: :wink: For as funny as it sounds. it really isn't.. Stupidity makes everyone dumb! rollo

4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    the world and the people in it just keep getting nuttier every day Keith. glad to hear your ok and no one else got hurt. thats a situation that could have gone bad real quick. you just never know when something like thats going to happen but at least you had something to knock ome sense back in him if he would have tried something. sad part is you probably would have went to jail to the way the justice system is now a days.

5. kvillcat

kvillcat New Member

State:
    Kernersville, Nc
    I hope no one's ever crazy enough trys that with me. If he is crazy enough to bring a knife to a gun fight god have mercy on them cause I won't.

John

6. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    stupid drunks... I just went ahead and beat the livin' crap outta the last one that screwed with me so he was still there when the cops came.

7. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    If you had beat him with the pipe you would have went to jail....the way our justice system is he was the only one who had rights at that point, as nutty as it seems. Once you realized he was a nut, and pointed this out, you would have been liable for your actions and he would not have been for his, because he was insane.

Now if you would have said he pulled a knife on me and demanded my wallet, it would have been a different story......sad, but the way it works.

8. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    well my dad always said dont throw the first punch just the last one but idont wanna throw none because i have a bad wrist that i broke 3 yrs ago broke it in 5 places and now have a t-shaped plate in there with 9 screws and it s a little weak so an idiot like that aint worth it to me to bust it up again lost 7 months work from it

9. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i wouldnt have hit him unless he struck first then it would be self-defense

10. 320hotrod

320hotrod New Member

State:
    KCMO
    Oh come on, everyone has a bad day now and again. Maybe the poor fella just got done walkin cause he ran outta gas. And likely didn't have anything to drink, so he was dehydrated and not feelin himself. Poor guy...

11. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    lol,if he gets that upset over that, i would hate to see something a little worse happen...:roll_eyes:

12. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Circleville? You sure it wasnt Hoopie still pissed about his boat?:eek:oooh: LOL! J/K!

13. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    It sure does take all kinds but Keith in your case you had to meet a fool such as this. Another moron probably taken those illegal substances an acting like the world owes him or her everything. Glad to know all ended well tho!

14. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang Kip, you know how to kick a man when hes down!

Kieth that station is a couple blocks from my house, you probably encountered one the the veterans that stay in that big house across court st. from the car wash beside that gas station. Those guys walk around every where and are not playing with a full deck. Just a little fyi.

15. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    theyre called ZOMBIES and theyre multiplying like rats. :angry:

16. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    the lady in the store said that but some guy said not he was one of them so i dont know but if it was they need to take that knife from him it had a 5'' blade on it before he hurts someone

17. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Originally Posted by Hoopie [​IMG]
    Dang Kip, you know how to kick a man when hes down!

Kieth that station is a couple blocks from my house, you probably encountered one the the veterans that stay in that big house across court st. from the car wash beside that gas station. Those guys walk around every where and are not playing with a full deck. Just a little fyi.

That's my Aunt that takes care of the older veterans. The ones she has are watched an taken care of very well. She would not take in any that were having misbehavior problems. Never has an never would.

18. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    hey hey hey quit talking bad about my daddy he aint right without his meds LOL sorry to hear slim glad he didnt go all crocadile dundee on you at least you have a jod.Damn nut jobs in the world be safe and keep on tuckin

19. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i suppose he might have but there was 2 of us standing there me and our mechanic that was following me to make sure my truck stayed running so i could get the load off of it and get it back to the shop it kept losing fuel pressure and wouldnt start

20. slimdaddy

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    this guy was like in his forty's if i was to go over where he was he wouldve probaly ran anyway the guy was around 6' tall and maybe 150-175 # but who knows what a nut will do