Crazy Goose

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by BobbyLee, Jan 18, 2009.

1. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Just came across this. Worth a look if you want a laugh. Another reason not to feed the animals...lol...

[youtubevid]6OStX_wrWGg[/youtubevid]

2. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    good stuff bobby :smile2:

3. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    That guy is better than me! The second time i would have wrung its neck!:eek:oooh:

4. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    must of had a nest there close i had one come after me on strouds run once got to close to the bank and here he came didnt get in my boat tho

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    When I was managing the game farm shooting club, I had a black lab and had a flock of Canadas land on one of the ponds .... I was walking along the edge with my lab and one of those sucker came flying at me I ducked and my lab grabbed the goose by the throat and gave it a flip .... and we had goose for dinner ........ Garry-

6. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    somebody must have put some crack in that gooses food lol. To bad that doesnt happen during waterfowl season lol:smile2:

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    < must of had a nest there close i had one come after me on strouds run once got to close to the bank and here he came didnt get in my boat tho >

I did'nt see any other geese around anywhere. I dont think it had anything to do with a nest. I really think it was lonely and wanted to get some off the dog. lol... What's the world coming to? lol....

8. Kansas Tree Rat

Kansas Tree Rat New Member

State:
    Waverly, Kansas
    Ya I think about the second time he came in the boat he would have ended up as dinner...pretty funny.

9. catfish chaser

catfish chaser New Member

State:
    miamisburg, oh
    That was crazy, the dog didn't know what to do

10. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    My dog would be the same, shes a great dog but I think a little chicken hell I would have been a little chicken about grabbing it Ive been bit by them stinking things before.

11. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    im glad it wasnt my dog the goose woulda been his dinner the 1st time lol, ive had them come up n hiss but nothing like that:eek:oooh:

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That was one of the funniest videos I have seen, and how the goose was chasing the boat at the end is even better..:smile2: rollo

13. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    C'mon now Jason, we all know that was you in the boat...