Crazy Attacking Goose!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by copycat, Apr 9, 2006.

1. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    OK, Near where i live there is this goose that has made national news. This crazy goose sits on the roof of a local Toys are us store in Cherry Hill, N.J. and when customers try to walk in or out the goose flys down from the roof and attacks people. The only thing more nuts than the goose is the people who say that the store owners must file paper work to have this goose "removed". Gee, I wonder how much "paperwork" and if theres a fee to file the paperwork!

2. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I agree, if that stinkin goose came near me i would do the same. There is a real problem with geese here because nobody hunts them anymore.

3. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    I wouldnt tolerate that myself only way i like geese are when they are in the smoker.

4. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    the fee is probably not as much as a lawsuit would cost them,lol

5. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    4 words for that goose

Big Bag of Rice!

chris

6. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    I heard about that this morning on the news. Thats crazy. Geese are nasty suckers, one of them bit my buddy so I whacked it on the head with a fishing rod. I think it should be removed though, if all its doing is causing a disturbance, the store owners need to have it taken away.

7. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I assume your speaking of a Canada Goose. They are protected by international treaty. I used to work with repelling them. They carry a 10K fine and 5 years in jail for removing them, killing, or injuring them. I am amazed at how adaptive they are and how hard to get rid of.

8. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    WOW, good information. Well if those laws were imposed to get the population up on Canadian geese, it worked. Here in New Jersey you can't take one step backwards with out steppin in goose crap!