Craziest thing i have ever seen

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by warcraft1975, Aug 5, 2007.

1. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

spent the night down on the river last night near eurdora i had permission from a landowner to get where i was, after a few hours of fishing i notice a truck pull up thinking it was a buddy of mine i didnt think much of it, there was two people that got out about 200 yards from me and thrown what i thought was just fire works up and over the ridge down there then all the sudden BOOM it blew up in the water then they did it again another big BOOM then they turned on a light and started netting fish i couldnt freaking beleive it i have never seen something like that before.i geuss they didnt know i was there or something theydid net some fish too one big one from what i could gather. so i called my buddy up that was on his way and had him sneak up behind there truck and get the tag number later one i called the cops not sure if the got busted or not they drove off pretty soon after i called but i did see a cop with it lights on coming up the highway so they may have. that has got to be one off the weirdest things i have ever had happen on the river. i hope they got into all kinds of trouble

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I hope they nailed their a$$es to the wall for that crap!!! This is the problem these days, folks are getting away with to many illegal things these days and we are gonna suffer for it!!!

3. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

very true !!around here we have a huge probelm with pochers of all types you name it it goes on down here it would seem i spend more time calling the cops and game wardens than i do fishing

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Don't that just make you mad!

5. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

sure does thats my i go out of my way to get tag numbers