Crawfordsville

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by Eudora, May 6, 2008.

1. Eudora

Eudora New Member

State:
    Lambertville, MI
    Hey everyone:

Just talked to my cousin who's going to school in Crawfordsville. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good flathead water in that area. Thanks.

Andy

2. bnorth

bnorth New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Andy-
    There's not much for good flathead water in the Crawfordsville area. Sugar Creek, which is a big draw to Montgomery Co., is a great smallmouth bass fishery and is known to hold some channels. If anything I would suggest to him to fish the Wabash River. He can find it either 30 miles directly West on SR 32, or go 25 miles North to Lafayette and hit it there. There are probably more bank fishing opportunities in the Lafayette/West Lafayette area than there are off of SR 32. And since I assume the poor kid is going to Wabash College he can find some girls in West Lafayette at Purdue. Who goes to an all male college anyway?! lol... Anyway, if he is looking for some specific spots, hit me up I can probably come up with a few suggestions.

There are several other guys who fish the 'Bash around that area too. I know Rairdog comes down to fish in Lafayette occasionally.

3. fcrnnngbck25

fcrnnngbck25 New Member

State:
    Lafayette, Indi

lmao qft:smile2::smile2::smile2: