Crappie

Discussion in 'Crappie Fishing' started by Wolfdog, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The crappie are hitting great at Lake Suguma and the Bass are also hitting.Come on over and get a few.

2. jgoforthh

jgoforthh New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i think there just hitting everywhere right now. we shoud have about 2 or 3 more weeks of it. spring time slabs.

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey thank you for the info glad to hear that the fish are starting to hit good your way, the bass and crappie do you ever keep your crappie to eat I know I eat some there pretty good fish, glad to hear your doing good and catching some keep up the good work brother.

4. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yes ,but very few and they are great to eat.Seens like all the fish are starting to hit good.

5. Topname

Topname New Member

State:
    nc
    I went out yesterday and got a bunch of white perch as soon as I find out how to post pics I'll put some up

6. Slick Skin

Slick Skin New Member

State:
    Charleston ILL.
    Bitting here in ILL. too.. caught 56 yesterday ...all over 10 inch's

7. Catfish_Calvin

Catfish_Calvin New Member

State:
    Nauvoo, Il
    I have a buddy who said he went to sugema last year with some guys and caught over 200 crappie in 2 days. They went last weekend and only caught 4 crappie and 20 walleye in 2 days. Are the crappie starting to bite good now? If you wanted to give me a few pointers id love it! probably head down there sunday if the weather is nice. Id llove to fill the livewell with a few slabs to take home and eat!

8. easttexcowboy55

easttexcowboy55 New Member

We use Jigs and Nibbles and have good luck here at Lake Striker Texas.