The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We caught 10 keepers today still tring to upload images need help whats up im sure it is easy to figure out any way the biggest was 14 inches long

·
Registered
160 Posts
glad to hear ya had some good luck fishing,about the only fishing ive done lately is going below loudon dam saturday for skips......didnt catch a thing,it didnt look like anyone else was having too much luck that morning either ,im gonna have to get out and get the boat wet soon!! spring fever!!!!!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to see the crappie are starting to turn on. Click manage attachments below where you type your post and then click the browse buttons to find the files you want on your computer/camera, and then be sure to hit upload before posting or it won't work.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Whats your opinion on braided line for crappie, I was thinkin about getting some 20lb braided line which will still have like a 6lb dia. Do you guys have any experience with this line does it cast okay or does it twist a lot. I am just sick of losing fish in brush and it would be nice for skips too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yep, the crappie is turnin on! I had a King worhty meal last night! We hit the Duck River out on Paint Rock road in Waverly yesterday and wore em out! Taking the wife out there Monday and let her get a piece of some fun fishing.

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
Chris, I use it all the time. catch as many fish with braid as mono and i don't lose as many jigs with the braid.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I think he's askin how it handles on a spincast outfit. I'm kinda wondering the same thing. Years ago when spiderwire first came out I tried it on a light spinning rig and it didn't do too well for me, but I don't know about the new super braids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts