Crappie are on

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by river scum, Nov 11, 2007.

1. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    anyone up ft wyane way better get on it. lol the crapy are hitting great at cedarville res. i have caught around 300 in the 10-16in. range this last week. if anyone wants to come up and fish this week drop me a line via PM.

tight lines all: tim

2. PeZ

PeZ New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sounds like you got ahold of some nice croppie congratz. Too bad I dont live closer to you I love croppie fishin.

:0a32::0a22::0a23: :006:

3. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    still hitting guys! we caught and released around 400 last week. well, we kept a few medium slabs, man has to eat.

Attached Files:

4. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    wow those are some nice crappie ... wish i could find me some around here.

5. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I agree! Some real nice crappies ya got there!!

Been a long time since I got into a mess of slabs like that...:embarassed:

6. e'villeman

e'villeman New Member

State:
    Evansville, Indiana
    Heard from other fishers bluegrass FWA and Lynville park has good crappie fishing and alot talk about old stipmines in lower indiana area

7. Swampy

Swampy New Member

State:
    Fl.
    Here they are just starting to show signs of a great season ahead. a few limits are being pulled from a few of the lakes lots of them near record size. Here our season starts later then most places but this is the time when we start getting a idea of what we have to look forward to and it looks like it's gonna be one of the best seasons in a few years.

8. treddinwater

treddinwater Active Member

State:
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Congrats on the nice mess of crappies, and the bonus bass...looks like you'll be having a nice fish fry. When I was home a few weeks ago my dad and I headed down to Brown County for some crappies and couldn't seem to locate them, but did come away with a nice mess of bass, bluegills, sunfish, and a 4lb channel cat.

9. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    today was slow from the cold front, but i did manage to get 15 that met my slot limit.(11-14) that makes a grand total of 467 caught. they are getting a break with deer starting.

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on catchin all those crappie! I'd love to get into a good mess of them. They're great eating!!!:wink::smile2:

11. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Wow, those are a very nice mess of crappie you have there. Id have to say thats some of the biggest ive seen this season. Congrats on the awesome catch. rspd507