Cramer Athletic Tape and The Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SSG Johnson, Apr 10, 2007.

1. SSG Johnson

SSG Johnson New Member

State:
    Saint Robert Missouri
    Thank goodness for good people the Choctaw Nation of Okla. is sending me a much needed Ultra-Sound Estim. machine. What a wonderful group of people in the Choctaw Nation. The Chief heard about us not having a Machine to treat the soldiers with and is going to send me the machine.
    I cant say enough about the Choctaw Nation they have also sent knives over to the soldiers to help cut the wounded out of Humvee's. God Bless the Choctaw's.

The Cramer Tape Co. has also sent me 6 boxes of Athlectic tape to use on the wounded soldiers these are ordinary people that have made a sacrifice to help the soldiers that are in need. I thank God for people like these who through selflessness are will to give the soldiers what they deserve.

It is my hope that the stories of this continue on I know everytime I use the machine or tape an ankle with the supplies I will tell the story of the Choctaw Nation and the Cramer Tape Co's kindness and willingness to help soldiers.

Three Cheers for the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma.
    Three cheers for the Cramer Athletic Tape Co.

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Yes, it is good when folks send you what you need over there. But it is nothing compared to your sacrifices on being over there in the first place. Three cheers to YOU!

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm so thankful that people are sending you supplies that are desperately needed,whether they are Indians or whatever race they belong too I say Thank God for their generosity,but Sir,what would the U.S.do with out people just like you Chuck! The sacrifice you are making by making the Army your career and leaving your precious wife and children to do a job that is so desperately needed to be done. I'm sure there are menfolk over there that honestly don't know what they would have done had you not been there to aid them. God Bless America and God Bless You!! Hope you can come home soon!!:big_smile: :big_smile: :big_smile:

4. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Chuck I do thank god for people like those but most of all for people like you! Thanks for your service and if there is anything I can do for you or any of our service men and women just let me know.

5. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    See, Okies are good for SOMETHING!!!

Chuck, thank you so much for all you do, and thank you for your service!!!!

6. Matthew72

Matthew72 New Member

State:
    Cobden Il.
    I am 1/4 Choctaw and am decended directly from the Choctaw Nation in Oklahoma. I know how great those folks are. I also know how great you, and all the men and women all over the world, are.