Crabtree?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by perrycounty.in, Aug 6, 2009.

1. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Wow Crabtree said hes gonna sit out and renter the draft next year surley he is just trying to get a better deal i don't think that would be a good idea a year without playing would set him back a bit

2. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Yeah it would. But I understand him wanting to get paid. Especially since a lot of the money they are offering is not guaranteed.

3. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    ok here's my opinion in their years of college football who had the better stats, crabtree or heyward-bey. crabtree blew him out of the water!!! I think he's just trying to get the money he deserves but that's not the way to go about it. Unfortunately for him he did go 10th overall and isnt' going to get the same money because he got passed on. That sucks for him but I'm getting so sick of these rookies coming in and holding out. If you love the game go play I'm not sayin just settle for anything but come on, you're still going to get millions of dollars gauranteed and you can always renegotiate after your first season if you go in and prove yourself. look at demarcus russel, held out for how many games last year to get his money and when he does he comes in as a bust. I'm all for crabtree getting his money because he deserves it but if he showed the same passion for the game as he did for his money, heck if 7 outa 10 showed that football would be better place. kinda the reason I'm leanin towards college football more.

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I hope the dumbass holds out till next year and gets drafted by the Cincinnati Bungels! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

5. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    or the Browns. :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Naw, he seems like a prick...Probably look good in a steeler jersey!:smile2:

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    It's always about the fast bucks. Taking the money an running.

8. Bill D Curtis

Bill D Curtis New Member

State:
    Blackwell Oklahoma
    ROOKIE SALARY CAP!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Iowa_Josh

Iowa_Josh New Member

State:
    Central Iowa
    Singletary is weird. He's a bad actor livin up the stereotypic "toe the line" football coach role. It's like R. Lee Ermey as your drill instructor. Maybe that's not the issue at all but it isn't a typical team.

10. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    crabtree just needs to take what they're offering and play football. he's not going to get anymore money even thou his numbers were better than heyward-bey in college. he was the 10th overall pick and that's the way it is. If he decides to hold out he'll lose 10 times more. He'll be set back 1 year in free agency, he'll lose this year's salary which numbers if I remember correctly 14 million with bonuses.

11. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    he needs to worry about catching a pass in the NFL then bitch about what he thinks he should get.. I hate the arrogance these types of players bring to the NFL... I hope he Bust like Ryan Leaf!!! Go coach Little league somewhere

12. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey Scott,
    "Now you see why the Raiders passed on him"!. :0a14:
    :wink:

13. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    pats would the perfect place for him whinning brady with you rule named after him randy moss hell how many teams before he found a new home in new england and carbtree not even playing and already whinning but that is all the players tho i think rookies should not make over 6 figures in there rookie season

14. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Singletary is the real deal buddy. He's got people out there playing hard-nosed football. These days it seems that a tough defense goes a long way. The Giants defense ended the Pats' undefeated season. The Niners are going to be a team to be dealt with. Vernon Davis is finally coming into his own and there is a ton of young talented receivers, not to mention Isaac Bruce and Frank Gore at running back. Defense was ranked 13th last year and should be a top 10 defense this year. I know Mike is playing the drill sergeant, but whether you like him or not, the drill sergeant gets your attention. It's been awhile since the Niners been to the playoffs, but I can smell it this year or next for sure.

GO NINERS "The red and gold, never gets old".

15. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    I guess a Niner fan should chime in on this one. Like I said in previous post, we got a lot of young talented receivers. We would be fine without him if he chooses to pull this Randy Moss/TO crap. What does this guy want, to be rich or richer? Does it really make a difference? Hopefully the guy fires his agent and gets the deal done. He is a tremendous talent and would love to see him on my team. I ordered his jersey on Monday after the draft(Special Thanks To Al Davis). I hope I don't have to auction it off one day. If he lives up to the hype money won't be an issue. And if he signs I won't have to auction off the jersey on e-bay, to Heyward-Bay.:smile2:

16. FordGuy2001

FordGuy2001 New Member

State:
    Texarkana,Texas
    I had so much hope for him this year. I even went as far as having him close to the top of the list on my fantasy team prospects. What he did in college was totally amazing, but that dont mean a damn thing til you prove it in the NFL.

17. wvcatfisherman

wvcatfisherman Active Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I think the pats would make a good home for him. Bill Belicheck would tell him how it is. If he played with a good Qb he wouldn't be whinning. He would make us even better, as if we needed him.:smile2:
    GO PATS!!!!!!!

18. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    JERRY JONES OUGHTA PAY CRABTREE TO EB THE NEW T.O. THEN LET WHITTEN OVERSHADOW HIM..IT WOULD MAKE MY YEAR LOL

19. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Don't talk like that. The Niners need all the help we can get. That would not be cool for the Niners to not sign him and then have him end up in a Cowboy uniform. What you think about this thought? I say if he keeps his BS up do a sign n trade with Denver for Brandon Marshall. Damn I should be a GM.

20. CatMan(Cali)

State:
    Fresno Californ
    Too bad he couldn't buy respect with all that dough.