Crab VS Catfishjohn 2 trout outing

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by crab, Mar 15, 2008.

1. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Ok folks its Ali vs Frazier all over again John and I are hitting the trout lake in the morning to see who the champ is! Hey guys THE CHAMP IS HERE!!!!! But what do you all think? I think Ill smoke him again and I wont take mercy on him this time because he has brand new equipment to back him up,Even though he used my stuff part of the time last trip.:big_smile::wink: So he will have no excuse this time and I will take no mercy either.:eek:oooh::big_smile::wink: Lets here it BOC who are you going with?

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

LMAO!!! If I hadn't been stubborn and not switched to your rig I would have caught plenty more than I did. New reel is gonna have the mojo!!!:wink::smile2:
    I just hope the line is ok....:confused2::smile2:

You all can vote for me, equipment failure is why I got beat last time. Not gonna happen again...:wink:

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Yeah but I quite fishing because I was smokin you so bad!:smile2::eek:oooh::eek:oooh: I aint stoppin this time little bro!:wink::big_smile: Im gonna try to give em all sore mouth! Im also gonna keep a few for the pan for dinner.:tounge_out::smile2::big_smile::wink:

4. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    And I thought the "Grumpy Ol' Men" were bad. But does it really matter? Because whoever catches the least will catch the biggest, or whoever catches the biggest couldn't of done it without the other or whatever. Jeesh, is this ever gonna end? I thought LSU beat Ohio once already. LOL

5. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    We shall see this aint football and the champ is here!!!!:tounge_out::smile2::big_smile::wink: I will post pics when we get back.

6. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    What did you say??????:crazy::wink::smile2:
    I'm also gonna go for Channels too. You'll spend your whole timr trout fishing...:smile2:

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    lol we shall see chump lol:smile2:

8. firechief4201

firechief4201 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, Kentucky
    Hey John does the loser clean and cook. or you going to do the dishes.:smile2:

9. rosscatman

rosscatman Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hope you guys have better luck then me.I went out weds and thurs on 2 different county lakes by me I got one trout.Good luck

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wishing both of you guys lots of luck on this trip. May you both catch fish until your arms hurt. :smile2:

11. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well were back and yes I won again!!!!!!! I caught 3 trout and John managed 2 but we had a good time. Even though John beat my new 2.00 bobber on the concrete.:eek:oooh::big_smile: Then lost it in on a snag then got it back so he wouldnt have to walk home lol:big_smile:. Here is a few picks of our outing! Oh my buddy darrel caught a 16 pound carp lol what a line stretcher!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    smoke eem crab!:smile2: rollo

goodluck to both of you:wink:

13. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You may have got me by one on the trout but I caught a bunch of Gills so I actually caught more fish than you. That 16# carp was really nice!!!
    I'm still waiting on you to e-mail me the pics!!!:wink::big_smile:

14. C_wernett

C_wernett New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    3 to 2, what kind of outing was that! :smile2: You're all just lucky a midwest boy like me is stuck over on the beach and can't show you how to really catch a trout or 20...lol Yeah, with all the smack talk I just couldn't help myself.....:eek:oooh:

15. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Your lucky I didnt deduct from your score for catching those gills!:eek:oooh:
    we were trout fishing not panfishing!:smile2: You will never beat me trout fishing,Im kink crab when it comes to trout!:cool2: Ill email you all the pics tonight. In a week or too we will catfish in the big lake and see what we can catch.

16. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds like another great showdown! congrats on the trip boys! rollo

17. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    OK Fellows,

I just wanted you two to know that "I Got Money Riding On This One".

I'm not going to tell you guys who I got my money on.
    ("No Pressure Right" :choler:)
    :wink:

I know a couple of guys that like to Collect on Bets or Hurt People, & they go by the names of:

"J.W." & "D.H." :angry:

LoL:happy:

No Really,
    Good Luck To You Two - But I think that the looser will hear about it from the rest of the guys here.
    :wink: