Crab Orchard Spot .

Discussion in 'ILLINOIS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by catfisherman369, Jun 4, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    The wife and Daughter has desided to join me and my son in laws weekend of fishing . Which now is more less a picnic family thing . Instead of doing something here or Carlyle . I am thinking of heading down to Crab Orchard . We will be bank fishing since everyone is going so I need info. on a good spot close to a picnic area .

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    There are picnic tables at Bogard Point on Wolf Creek Road. Also Picnic tables off Hickory landing (ramp). Permits are needed for Crab Orchard to enter and fish. You can obtain a permit and site map to either of these area as well as others. Both of these area should provide you with an active day of fishing. PM me if you need more info.

3. noah

noah New Member

State:
    ILLINOIS
    :smile2:if it were me i would go to wolf creek road i here that more people catch fish there hey waht day and when are you going if my luck is good i will go saturday night in the boat and i would like to check on ya to see if yall are reelin them in
    :cool2:

4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Floyd did you ever make that trip to Crab Orchard? If so how was the fishing?