CPR?

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by gportsbaseball, Sep 11, 2008.

1. gportsbaseball

gportsbaseball New Member

State:
    ohio - Groveport
    i hear people often talking of CPRing a fish? ive never heard this before...what does it mean? :eek:oooh:

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Catch, Photo, Release. If im wrong, Ive been that way for a long time now:roll_eyes::smile2:....

3. Wvawitrado

Wvawitrado New Member

State:
    California, Fresno
    YOUR WRONG!!!! LOL j/k

4. gportsbaseball

gportsbaseball New Member

State:
    ohio - Groveport
    ha ooo. thanks! lol thats all i do, honor the fish, never eat em', always release. unless of course its tuna or some kind of sea fish :tounge_out:

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Catch, photo, release is correct. Many catfishermen keep their catches and many release them. Its a personal choice that everyone makes. Personally I release most of what I catch. Every once in a while I will keep some channels or bluecats around the 5 lb range for a fish fry or the freezer for winter time food. I usually just target the monster catfish for the sport of it and release them all. Either way is fine. The most important thing is to have FUN!!!!!:wink:

6. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Justin, glad to see you cpr, we need all the help we can get.

7. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    Catch and Release
    We support catch and release and you should too. We see nothing wrong with keeping fish for the table, but keep smaller fish to eat. Big fish don’t get big over night. Believe it or not most catfish will never grow to trophy size, so together we can preserve the giants we catch so others can enjoy that experience for years to come.
    Large fish also lay more eggs than smaller fish so they are better able to produce larger numbers of fish in the future. Only a few out of the spawn will ever grow to be trophy cats. So take a picture. It will last a lifetime and preserve the monsters we love forever to capture the hearts of others.

from the mega cat crew